How Do You Feel About Smoking?

How Do You Feel About Smoking?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

Mr Ed in Mass

my wife started using ecigs 5 months ago and quit in 2 days using one of those ego's
so i'm pretty happy for her. Plus they are much better for you than smoking tobacco.
she was part of a study at B.U and they were saying they are 80% safer than smoking tobacco cigarretes the study said.
i like that they don't stink like "analogs" as she calls them!
ed.......................

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm going to be a little contradictory....
But While I hate the reek and the taste of cigarettes on a lover...I actually find it as sexy as hell if he indulges in the occasional good cigar with a tumbler of fine Armagnac or a single malt scotch.
The taste of his mouth with that smokey spiciness is just divine.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aesthetically, I find it sexy - the smell though, not at all. I don't mind the smell of a good cigar, but few women seem to smoke them. So, overall, when considering the health issues and generally bad smell of cigarettes; I say it's a deal-breaker, otherwise (just considering the 'look' of it) - it's fine by me.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Visually I don't like it simply because I don't like the look of cigarette's. I have a pretty hefty oral fixation so I can understand why it can be attractive, I'd rather see her sucking on a lollipop or something else (like me for example). I don't like the smell either, but that isn't much of an issue if they have a place well ventilated. I don't really care about the health aspect all that much, it's their body.

The least attractive aspect to me is the addiction though.

Still, not a deal breaker for me in the end.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Smoking can only be described as a character flaw. Think about it. Most people take it up when young; influenced by their peers who are influenced by adults they admire. A weak person follows the crowd instead of leading.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I thought I answered this poll! Guess it was another just like it.

I grew up with smokers and have good associations with it, but I don't like it myself and don't smoke. Furthermore, my in-laws taught me that smoking is a form of prayer; if you smoke without saying a prayer it'll kill you for certain.

Since most smokers just do it for their own pleasure, they get sick and die. Good riddance.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Expected to be banned totally in NZ by year 2025
to be banned in Prisons from next year ( i think)
overkill, as in primarily a $ saving exercise, with the excuse its for Health reasons
(and i do understand it is for peoples Health reasons, but..talk about taking away persons rights)
I dont and never have smoked myself
enz

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Allergic and can't stand the smell. Deal breaker here. Major turn-off! My friends and women do NOT smoke! No smoking in bars or restaurants in Colorado! It is a powerful addiction and I acknowledge those like my beloved brother who after 45 years successfully won the battle and quit!

Last edited:

bryce05

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Seeing somebody light-up makes me think less of them. Same with doing drugs and getting overly intoxicated.