How do you feel about taking a guy's virginity?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with you about other people having bad sex. I've heard women talk about men who managed to last 5 minutes without coming as if they were sex gods. It's a little sad, in a way. And then there are the men that don't/won't go down on their woman and are unwilling to learn.

What qualities does a good lover possess to you? and what would your perfect lover do for you? What I mean is, what kind of things does a man do to indicate that he's considerate and knowledgeable and so forth?

He can't indicate it. He just has to show me. Many women don't tell a man what they want, but then complain after to their friends. Several of my friends come to mind. So you might like to ask questions. Play games. I know whether or not I'm going to sleep with a man based on his kisses. If making out gets me wet, I'm going to have sex with that guy. Some guys didn't respond to my subtle clues (if they gave me too much tongue I'd push their tongue out of my mouth with mine, for example) and it made me think they wouldn't be very sexually compatible with me. But if you ask a woman what she likes and wants, and then can deliver, how can she do anything but have a great time with you?

D_Botchely Boneher

Account Disabled
Media
Excellent points yet again.

Kissing is like rocket science, however. Particularly in the beginning. Without talking it out, which can kill the mood, it can be virtually impossible to tell how a woman likes to be kissed.

I suppose your advice about mirroring her moves would be a good idea.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Excellent points yet again.

Kissing is like rocket science, however. Particularly in the beginning. Without talking it out, which can kill the mood, it can be virtually impossible to tell how a woman likes to be kissed.

I suppose your advice about mirroring her moves would be a good idea.

Trial and error. Definitely do not talk out kissing preferences in advance! Do to her what you would like her to do to you. If she responds favorably, keep at it. Pay attention to her. If she doesn't like something, and you are paying attention, you will notice.

D_Botchely Boneher

Account Disabled
Media
The problem is, if I've no experience kissing, how am I to plunge in? Just hope for the best?

The fear of "getting it wrong" is pretty great. I wouldn't want to be clumsy or sloppy. Nor too tight-lipped and dispassionate. So many problems!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The problem is, if I've no experience kissing, how am I to plunge in? Just hope for the best?

The fear of "getting it wrong" is pretty great. I wouldn't want to be clumsy or sloppy. Nor too tight-lipped and dispassionate. So many problems!

I think your biggest problem is you think every encounter you are going to have is the most important encounter ever. it's not. If it works out, awesome. If not, move on to the next girl. At the end of the day, kisses are just kisses. It's not finding the cure for the common cold, it's not putting out fires, and it's not rocket science. It's just kissing. The same holds true for sex.

Unrelated: One of my best friends has a cat names Ezra Pounce!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wouldn't mind taking a guy's virginity BUT only in special circumstances.

1. No straight guys. ( I am not one of those "GAY GUYS WHO QUEERCERCISE FOR STRAIGHT GUYS".
2. No men in extreme sex prohibitive religions.
3. They must be in control of their emotions...don't use this exercise for falling in love. I don't do that sort of thing sooo easy.
4. No hyper critical men.
5. No teenagers or kiddies. (I am no pedophile.)
6. All virginal participants will be schooled in the art of safe sex and tantra. :smile:
7. Respect for all parties involved will be exercised and maintained.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

1. No straight guys. ( I am not one of those "GAY GUYS WHO QUEERCERCISE FOR STRAIGHT GUYS".
3. They must be in control of their emotions...don't use this exercise for falling in love. I don't do that sort of thing sooo easy.
6. All virginal participants will be schooled in the art of safe sex and tantra. :smile:
Yes and make them sign a waiver in case you do some serious damage

Last edited:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
being a virgin at 21 is nothing to be embarassed about at all. i waited until i was 20 (i'm 22 now), which isn't much of a difference. be proud of your virginity. take pride in the fact that you're not a walking STD.

and to answer your question, i think it would be a good experience to have myself a virgin at least once in my life. i wouldn't brush off a guy for being a virgin or inexperienced, and i surely wouldn't turn down the opportunity to teach him the ropes.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
being a virgin at 21 is nothing to be embarassed about at all. i waited until i was 20 (i'm 22 now), which isn't much of a difference. be proud of your virginity. take pride in the fact that you're not a walking STD.

and to answer your question, i think it would be a good experience to have myself a virgin at least once in my life. i wouldn't brush off a guy for being a virgin or inexperienced, and i surely wouldn't turn down the opportunity to teach him the ropes.

:wink:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Yes and make them sign a waiver in case you do some serious damage

Thanks for reminding me...
8. I will be using Mr. Snakey's peen and multiple Trojan MEGA MAXI MAGNUMs for the devirginizations of all clients. :biggrin1: After one or a couple of sessions with Mr. Snakey, you can take on the world. Hehehehe.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
EZRA....sex is easy..just relax and go with the flow....making love can take lotsa practice and can take years...find the right person for the later...have fun with the rest...this may not have sounded good but just a mans opinion...

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
Hi there my fellow 21 year old virgin, it seems that I'm in the same situation as you, and as so, I don't think I can be of much help, but let me ask you something, how experienced are you with women?

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
I'm in the same boat, lips virgin and all, I wouldn't be surprised if we've had similar life experiences, in some regards, such as school socialization.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for reminding me...
8. I will be using Mr. Snakey's peen and multiple Trojan MEGA MAXI MAGNUMs for the devirginizations of all clients. :biggrin1: After one or a couple of sessions with Mr. Snakey, you can take on the world. Hehehehe.
Oh you crack me the fuck up LOL:biggrin1: