How do you feel about the comments on your pics?

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The funny thing is I often make glowing comments about the many beautiful 100% Gay men I see in the gallery. I'm not trying to convert them or anything I'm just stating my appreciation. I certainly hope I haven't grossed them out by doing so.:redface:
I love when you leave comments about me NJ!..not grossed out at all......and i've perused your gallery.....I like a girl who is not afraid to let it ALL hang out.....(we're kindred spirits in that regard)

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I LOVE to have comments on my pics. I want to hear people's honest thoughts about what they see. I appreciate the time people take to do it.

I wish I would get MORE comments! With hundreds of views it is surprising so few will take the time. Most of my pics have only a few comments.It seems the first few days of a new picture you get most of them, and then they stop.

Maybe people think the owner doesn't check in after they post pics, but I do regularly!

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I appreciate all the comments and they are usually nice ones. But the few negative comments I can take in stride.

No problem. If you put it out there, be ready to receive all types of feedback.

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
I tend to forget to look at the comments on mine. I posted a few photos just for the sake of having posted them. I figured it was a little bit closer to "fair" as I sometimes ogle everyone else's goodies. (I know it's not entirely fair because I haven't--and probably won't--post nakkie ones, but some is better than none, hopefully?)

If the comments were easier to find, I might look more often. But having to click into my own photos to see them.... Eh. I'd rather look at someone else's photos.

HungDaddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i like the comments i get and if i can i comment back to the people whoe commented on my pics, kinda like sayin thanks for stoppin by, i also get hard when i read a girl's comment:biggrin1:

stang02

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would have to say that the gallery comments are one of my favorite things about this site. So far anyway (all have been quite flattering). I was surprised since I have never received compliments or comments like the ones I receive here. Keep it up everyone, my self esteem grows everyday!:biggrin1:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i also get hard when i read a girl's comment:biggrin1:

I'm with you there, HungDaddy. While I welcome comments from all sources, I have to admit that women's comments in general count for more with me than men's do, and I get a HUGE thrill when the comment is from some hot babe whose pictures I have admired! (You know who you are, ladies!) :biggrin1:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
As I've said before, I do and always have appreciated each and every compliment on my pics, whomever they're from, and ESPECIALLY when they come from a guy who's definitely packin' such as yourself, Calboner.

Thnx, and kudos to you, guy.:wink:

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This isn't really a question about "Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy," but it has to do with one's feelings about others, so of all the forum headings this one seemed to me the closest.

If you have a gallery, how do you feel about the comments on your pics? Are you gratified by them or do you not much care? Those of you who have received a large number of comments on your pics, do you eventually lose interest in reading them?

Speaking for myself, I have to say that I have been hugely gratified to read the comments on my pictures, especially the ones that seemed as if some special thought went into them. (I have spent most of my life as a scrawny guy and am still socially awkward, so being thought "hot" is a comparatively recent development that I am far from being used to!) So far, I am always excited when I see that someone has posted a new comment. This has led me to start posting comments on a lot of other members' pics when I liked them, since I assume that others will appreciate them much as I do. But then I wonder if they necessarily do so.

I love getting comments on my pics... and in fact, I wish I had much much more of them. I don't know why it is, but each and every comment on my pic I appreciate (regardless of sex). And usually... the comment makes me a bit hard if its flattering enough. Call me a generalizing fool but, who doesn't like attention? Im proud enough of my body and my package to want that. :biggrin1:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have had self-esteem and body issues since well before I entered puberty. :frown1: :redface: With every year I mature and grow as a person I learn self-acceptance. ..... <snip>

You have a beautiful body, njqt! A full, firm, very spankable looking ass that curves into a small waist, nice long nipples, and a little pussy that reminds me of a chocolate covered strawberry bon bon......all pretty pink in the middle! :biggrin1:

We all have issues and insecurities with our bodies, and I really admire that you are brave enough to put all those lovely pictures up!

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have a beautiful body, njqt! A full, firm, very spankable looking ass that curves into a small waist, nice long nipples, and a little pussy that reminds me of a chocolate covered strawberry bon bon......all pretty pink in the middle! :biggrin1:

We all have issues and insecurities with our bodies, and I really admire that you are brave enough to put all those lovely pictures up!

I definitely agree. NJ is a hottie.