How do you feel about the comments on your pics?

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me three! It's kinda reassuring to know that there are still some bits of me that one or two guys find attractive...
Pfui! There are more than one or two by my count, babe, and if you've been reading your comments you know I'm one of them.

djpeh

Just Browsing
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have always had a negative self concept of my looks, being a dorky looking kid and teenager. And after all these years it still seems to haunt me. I was pleasantly suprised when I posted some pics of myself here and got some very nice compliments. All in all a very nice thing - very flattering.
Oh, my goodness, you're a handsome and masculine-looking guy--not dorky at all, at least from the pics you've posted!! Let me ask you: have you ever accidentally seen yourself out of the corner of your eye in a mirror (at the gym, for example), and, not realizing it was you, wondered who that intriguing-looking guy was?? I can't imagine that's not happened . . .

We all think we look doofy--the important thing is to fight that feeling (without going overboard the other way), make the best of our assets, and play down, or rectify if possible, our weaknesses as much as we can!!!

pdsover

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would have to say a confidence boost..never thought I was anything special..but slowly building up my self esteem about my own body

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
I like to read comments, especially if they're complimentary.
In fact I've only had one which wasn't, from some guy who suggested that I 'pumped' - I'm not even sure what that means but I guess it's some sort of faking. Not true at all.
I just wish there was some way to know when you get a new comment on one of your photos. Does anyone know how to do that?

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to read comments, especially if they're complimentary.
In fact I've only had one which wasn't, from some guy who suggested that I 'pumped' - I'm not even sure what that means but I guess it's some sort of faking. Not true at all.
It means using a penis pump to enlarge your penis. I've seen pictures of pumped penises, and yours does not look anything like them.
I just wish there was some way to know when you get a new comment on one of your photos. Does anyone know how to do that?
Hear, hear! But I don't know of any way to arrange that. The easiest way to deal with the matter that I know of is to look at your profile page -- not the "My Profile" page, but the "Profile" page that is available to everyone, indexed by your name. It gives a tally of the total number of comments on your gallery pictures. Of course, if the tally goes up, you still have to look through your pictures to figure out where the comment was added; but at least you can know whether you need to do that before you go looking through them all.

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
Hear, hear! But I don't know of any way to arrange that. The easiest way to deal with the matter that I know of is to look at your profile page -- not the "My Profile" page, but the "Profile" page that is available to everyone, indexed by your name. It gives a tally of the total number of comments on your gallery pictures. Of course, if the tally goes up, you still have to look through your pictures to figure out where the comment was added; but at least you can know whether you need to do that before you go looking through them all.

Which page do you mean? The only one I can find is this one, but it gives the number of comments I've made, not received:
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/member.php/uid/40564

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly, I love the always very positive comments I receive in my gallery. We live in a world where everything (television, magazines, movies, etc.) is bombarding us with garbage messages about not being good enough, thin enough, muscular enough, tall enough, rich enough, blah, blah, blah!!!

I love the break that LPSG gives me to actually feel ok about someone telling me they think I'm attractive, or god forbid, even hot.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was really kinda surprised by the amount of nice things people have said.

As has been said above, I am grateful and very very flattered.

D_Oldman Rivver

Experimental Member
Media
they're like presents under a christmas tree! even if i don't get any, i still enjoy puttin' myself on display for all of you!! thats what its mostly about anyway, right? but i love to read what people say, and so far i have not any complaints.. even getting compliments from women is cool! njqt being one of them...she's so cool!
-the K9