How do you feel about the comments on your pics?

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't check posted comments as often as I used to, but I get off knowing others appreciate my pics...personal messages are even better, especially when they develop into sexy threads...grrrr:)

D_Al_K_Celtzah

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I enjoy both the comments and the ratings. They are a big ego boost too. What I don't get is why so many people leave blank comments =/ It's not that hard to write a short nice message, is it? Of course, if you don't have anything good to say, don't say nothing at all. But then, if you didn't have anything good to say, you wouldn't rate a picture 10, would you?

Anyway, it is always nice to read the comments. Also, I like to check out how many times my pictures have been viewed. Even if there are not new comments, it shows they caught peoples eyes... at least enough for them to go check it out.

On the other hand, I've thanked some of the comments on my own comment board and others on PM. I think I'll start thanking all of them on PM, since people were nice enough to send a "custom" comment aswell =)

PS: NJQT's nipples... who in here HASN'T imagined them covered in whipped cream? mmm yummy =P

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am very flattered and have wondered how to appropriately express my gratitude. Seems a little much to post comments on your own pics.
At first, I did post replies to comments in my own comment page. I have seen it done by others, too, so it is one option. But eventually, I got bold enough to start using personal messaging (as apparently you have too, Act2!). I don't reply to every comment that I get, but if I get one that is especially witty or flattering (like Dirty Videophile's comment on the picture of my dick with a line of quarters on top of it: "I'd like to put my mouth where your money is" :biglaugh:), or that comes from someone whose posts have interested me or whose pictures I have admired, I usually reply with a PM.
I enjoy both the comments and the ratings. They are a big ego boost too. What I don't get is why so many people leave blank comments =/ It's not that hard to write a short nice message, is it? Of course, if you don't have anything good to say, don't say nothing at all. But then, if you didn't have anything good to say, you wouldn't rate a picture 10, would you?
A rating without a comment tells me that a certain member of the forum saw my picture and liked it, and that counts for something, especially when the forum member is one whose pictures I have myself admired. But I can't help feeling a little disappointed by the absence of a comment.

I wish that there were no numerical ratings, just a button that you can click to indicate that you like the picture, since that is really all that a "10" rating counts for. It's not really a rating: it just means "Me likey." A rating of 8 or 9 would probably be felt to be a put-down.

Deve1opment

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always appreciate comments and it makes me feel good when someone's been good enough to say something. I love to read comments though haven't had many (hint!!). I try to comment on the pics I see but sometimes just leave a rating. I was always taught that if you can't say something good then say nothing at all and I would never leave a negative remark. Thanks to those who have left comments for me and thanks to everyone for their pics for me to see. I do wonder though why so many have no pics at all.

D_ohdarnit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i just joined yesterday and got a really nice welcome, and just like HD and Calboner i geta bulge when reading a girls comments

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
they're like presents under a christmas tree! even if i don't get any, i still enjoy puttin' myself on display for all of you!! thats what its mostly about anyway, right? but i love to read what people say, and so far i have not any complaints.. even getting compliments from women is cool! njqt being one of them...she's so cool!
-the K9

I'd put comments under all your pics. The problem is when I look at them, I generally cum before I can type anything.