How do you feel about the man who Circumcised you?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Matt Cohen, Feb 17, 2012.

?

1. I am really pleased he circumcised me. He did a great job. I'm happy he cut my foreskin off.

47.9%
  2. I am pleased I've been circumcised, but I wish he had done a better job of circumcising me.

9.9%
  3. He shouldn't have circumcised me, but he did a good job and I'm happy with my dick.

16.2%
  4. He shouldn't have circumcised me. I wish he hadn't cut my foreskin off.

14.8%
  5. I feel anger towards him. He shouldn't have circumcised me. I hate my dick not having a foreskin.

11.3%
  1. Matt Cohen

Matt Cohen Member

2. tgirlsrgreat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    how do you know it was a man?

3. D_Miranda_Wrights

D_Miranda_Wrights Account Disabled

I don't understand how this is different than "are you glad you're circumcised?"

except phrased so much more weirdly...

4. Endued

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    We go bowling every Tuesday. He has a good sense of humour but he wears ugly shirts. That is the man who circumcised me.

5. SheNeeds2Hands

SheNeeds2Hands New Member

i dont know maybe a woman snipped my peeesh.

6. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:
    I can't say as I recall him. No idea what his name was or his age or where he got his medical degree or his heritage or if he was married.

What really bothers me though about all this is I to this day don't know if he was circumcised or not.

By the way your first 3 poll choices aren't about feelings towards the doctor, they are related to the circumcision. Why is it that the only choice which is about feelings towards the doctor is the 1 where there's anger towards him?

7. sargon20

Gold Member

My God why do we need yet another take on circumcision? :eek:mfg:

8. gymfresh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Man? There's a very high proportion of women in both Paediatrics and OB/Gyn. There has been for many years now, and currently nearly 3 out of 5 practicing American paediatricians are women and 70% of paediatric residents are female.

I'm not eligible to answer the poll, but I've been thinking about creating a different poll about attitudes. Just to test a theory.

9. someperson

Gold Member

Albums:
    what? I have nothing to feel about it since it did not happen.

10. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I never knew anything different. I asked my mom why once. She has been a nurse in every scene in a hospital and long term care. She said, at the time, almost 1/3 of the men not cut had terrible problems in their senior years...especially in long term care facilities. She said I was given a circumcised because my parents thought it was the best choice for my total life picture. My uncle had to get circumcised at about the time of my birth and I guess it was not a good scene for him. I think that may have also influenced my parents. I like cut and uncut cocks. I think If I had a son I would leave it alone...but times have changed. No biggie to me

11. 1kmb1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    add that to the list of things ive never thought about before lpsg.

12. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL, yes.

OR

He arrives home the third Friday of every month with a spring in his step, a light in his eyes, a song in his heart as he closes the door of his '73 Plymouth Valiant (original paint, a car junkie's dream) and strides gleefully to the mailbox on his vine-encrusted front porch in order to retrieve the 8 1/2" x 11" parcel. Once inside the Craftsman Bungalow that he's called home for 52 years, he engages quickly but efficiently in the pre-opening ritual he's been a slave to for decades. Clothes changed, drink poured, things put away.....

And then, finally, blissfully, the pics are slid out of the oversized envelope. His hands tremble, his pulse races, his loins even stir a bit...as he casts his loving eyes over the latest glossy monthly volume of one little piece of his legacy....

ST cock pics....a baker's dozen shot with a Nikon 35mm...touched up and cropped for maximum visual effect...artistically and yet also clinically composed...professional quality for sure, a kohai's tribute to his CockCrafting Senpai...

Senpai's bespeckled eyes search voraciously over the pixellated landscape for any minute developments...

If he's lucky, perhaps he notices an infinitesimal tightening of the corona....

His last name is Rosencrantz....and when he sees a minute scarring on the glans due to a recent blowjob from an overenthusiastic Czech prostitute, 2 ml of precum seep out of his ancient, shrivelled, non-circ'd cock....

13. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    It's unclear that he actually had to get circumcised. Perhaps the doctor who had him circumcised had rarely seen an uncircumcised penis and assumed that circumcision was the answer even to minor problems which could be treated by more conservative methods.

It may be that the reason that "almost 1/3 of the men not cut had terrible problems in their senior years" in long-term care facilities was that the caregivers were unfamiliar with natural penes and did not adequately bathe the patients. It would be interesting to see whether that problem exists in European long-term care facilities since in Europe, the vast majority of men are not circumcised.

14. D_JuanAFock

D_JuanAFock New Member

Where is the option of "I dont really care or have any feelings about the person that circumcised me"? Seriously, I dont give a damn.

I like my cock as it is, and I would still like it if I were uncut.

15. docilej

docilej Member

Considering he botched the job...if presented with the opportunity, I wouldn't mind introducing my fists to his face.

16. shadowmasterson

While I hate the fact that he Circumcised me, I can't blame him for it. He did a good enough job, may not be perfect or be the best looking circumcision ever. But there is still enough skin to pull it almost completely over the head when I jerk, and when it's cold it's enough to actually still work somewhat like a foreskin, but only if it's cold. The reason seems clear enough about that...
    The person I blame however is my father, he was the person that made the decision on his own. He didn't clear things with my mom, as she was actually completely against it, and the doctor only performed what my father wanted to have done.

I don't blame the doctor, he did a fair enough job.

17. catman

Gold Member

since you were probably a day or two old at the time- how would you know? remember? care?

perhaps a new category should be added "have you had therapy over your circumcision issues" why or why not?

and I agree, this rates as one of the most beaten to death categories...

18. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I didn't vote. I was cut when I was 1 or 2 days old. I don't know they guy who did it. It's never caused me any problems. some guys need to get over the fact that they are circumcised and move on. most women I have been with never mentioned it, and if they do they say like circumcised guys. my wife says she's glad I'm cut. she's glad she fell in love with a hung guy.

19. Infernal

Gold Member

Albums:
    How about an option of "I could care less" - I'm cut - I'm over it. My parents made the best decision they could with the knowledge they had, at the time when I wasn't able to make the decision myself. How can I miss something as an adult that for things considered I never had anyway ? I find it pointless to carry that anger forward.

With that said, it may explain why I peed on my father every time he changed my diaper, and never once did it to my mother :)

20. wallaboi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    More trolling by this circ obsessed freak. You can bet he won't be back to clarify his reason for posting this stupid poll. Professed 90% straight all he ever posts about is circumcision, gay footballers and the buldge in guys pants.

Draft saved Draft deleted