How do you feel about the man who Circumcised you?

How do you feel about the man who Circumcised you?

• Total voters
S

SirConcis

The poll would have had more value if it focused entirely on the results.
aka
is your scar even,
is your scar too visible to your liking ?
is your skin comfortable when hard ?
do you like how it looks when soft ?
would you have wanted a tighter or looser circ ?

D_CountOfMonteCrisco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He was jsut to doctor at the hospital doing what my parents asked him to do.

Granted, i have no idea what it is like to have an uncut penis, but i have no problems with being cut.

Plus, being cut i can masturbate without any lube, so that is a huge plus.

I have an awesome cock, so i am totally content

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Same for me. I was a day or two old and it was par for the course in the mid 50's. I don't hold any grudge towards him or my parents and actually like the fact that I'm cut. When living overseas I got lots of attention because of it and even a few guys said they liked it so much they would consider it. I only know of one who did get cut simply because he wanted it over foreskin.

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
More trolling by this circ obsessed freak. You can bet he won't be back to clarify his reason for posting this stupid poll. Professed 90% straight all he ever posts about is circumcision, gay footballers and the buldge in guys pants.

So what's wrong with that?
My post is asking a question because I'm curious. I don't consider that trolling.

Mushrhoom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I never really thought about attaching blame to the man who circumcised me. Dr. Sill was a decent guy and I remember seeing him with my mom many times when I was a young boy. My mom was all of 19 at the time I was born. The year:1948. Circumcision at that time was considered the right, proper, and healthful thing to do. My mom, and the doc, had my best concerns at heart, so they did it.

At his point, I believe they were wrong. But I also believe they are blameless. You cannot fault good-intentioned people for making the best choice they can with the facts available to them even if the decision proves wrong. Hindsight is always better.

Having said that, I have never had any problems with my cut dick.

I simply think that the "benefits" of circumcision are mainly cosmetic, and for that reason I think that infants should not be cut. Let the little guy choose for himself once he gets old enough to know what he really wants.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never really thought about attaching blame to the man who circumcised me. Dr. Sill was a decent guy and I remember seeing him with my mom many times when I was a young boy. My mom was all of 19 at the time I was born. The year:1948. Circumcision at that time was considered the right, proper, and healthful thing to do. My mom, and the doc, had my best concerns at heart, so they did it.

At his point, I believe they were wrong. But I also believe they are blameless. You cannot fault good-intentioned people for making the best choice they can with the facts available to them even if the decision proves wrong. Hindsight is always better.

Having said that, I have never had any problems with my cut dick.

I simply think that the "benefits" of circumcision are mainly cosmetic, and for that reason I think that infants should not be cut. Let the little guy choose for himself once he gets old enough to know what he really wants.

That is a very reasonable position. It makes no sense to blame people who when, supported by medical advice, do what they think is right.

I dont want to be an ass but I don't even know the man who did it. How can I be mad at him? He's probably dead by now.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I can't answer the poll because the option I needed Is: "I am unhappy because the person doing the job was a "butcher".

I think it a personal preference, but, in my own case the cut and the scars from the original cut created problems after puberty.

There should have been an option for the talents of the surgeon that left the circumcision issue neutral allowing the people unhappy for technical reasons to have an opinion. . . . .

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree... It's a guy/girl that did their job...they don't just cut you because they feel like it. SHEESH. Your parents decided it...had it done for whatever reason. If you want it back..work on it. I have a friend who was tight cut and stretched the skin *over a few years and now you'd NEVER know he was cut. It coveres his entire head and still has more left over.

He was jsut to doctor at the hospital doing what my parents asked him to do.

Granted, i have no idea what it is like to have an uncut penis, but i have no problems with being cut.

Plus, being cut i can masturbate without any lube, so that is a huge plus.

I have an awesome cock, so i am totally content

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This sounds unbelievable, but I was circumcised at age 7 by a physician named Dr. Dick.
Bytimes, I guess, Dr. Dick was a dick doctor.
I don't think he's any longer here.

Truth to tell, I never think about him ... but as I do, during the time it takes to type this post, I have only fond memories of him.
Once a lover of dick, allus a lover of Dick, I guess.:cool:

D_Aurifice_Stupher

Account Disabled
Media
Mine was done at a very early age. I have no recollection of mine uncut at all. Whomever it was did a good job, and I am pleased with what i have. It provides me plenty of pleasure, including just looking at the thing. :wink:

D_Aurifice_Stupher

Account Disabled
Media
Dont understand this. Being uncut, I never had any need or reason for lube except as variety for a different sensation.

Don't know about that one. I am cut but do not like to do it dry, like it nice and slippery. If I am sufficiently hrony, there will be plenty of precum, and thus I will not need additional lube. But dry? No thanks.