How do you feel about the man who Circumcised you?

How do you feel about the man who Circumcised you?

• Total voters
M

Mr Ed in Mass

I've been pissed about it my whole life.I tracked him down when I was in my 20's and I chained him to my cellar wall. He remained there until his death 3 years ago.When I fed him every night,he always said that he understood,That his 4 brothers had met a similiar fate,but it was their duty to the human race.He hoped that one day his sons would be chained to a wall somewhere with a "Host" as kind as myself. I still miss "Doc".

D

deleted1124838

Was our family GP who delivered me and then at parental request chopped off my foreskin. Reasonable job actually, bit of unevenness underneath but that is all. Was my GP till I left home at 18.

I want him to know that he ruined my life and I want to bust his knees with a baseball bat.

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't say as I recall him. No idea what his name was or his age or where he got his medical degree or his heritage or if he was married.

What really bothers me though about all this is I to this day don't know if he was circumcised or not.

By the way your first 3 poll choices aren't about feelings towards the doctor, they are related to the circumcision. Why is it that the only choice which is about feelings towards the doctor is the 1 where there's anger towards him?
You mean Dr. Twitchy? I was an infant and I'm sure that was our one and only meeting.
Yes, indeed we meet again some of the LPSG resident 4skin fanatics who just can not stand that most of us cut men acquiesce to the circumcision decision and actually like the look and feel of the result. The attempt to skew the poll results by tying the Question to the only "feeling" last answer belies not only a lack of polling skills but also an indication that therapy might be of more use to You.

Reactions: Gj816

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My doc did a really good job, he left more skin on the underside and some frenelum, at least the nerve is in there I can roll it around in my fingers and it's insane, and its an overall loose cut. Wish I wasn't cut sometimes though just to know how all the extra sensation would feel, my cock is really sensitive I can't imagine what it would be like with the foreskin still. However, I totally enjoy what I've got!

Reactions: JohnK9

drvkv

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great! I did it myself and after a few real adult heartbreaks, an over familiar relationship with alcohol and about ten years of fleeting depression I’m fine. None of which caused by doing my own circ.

Except it’s a pretty f***king dangerous and stupid thing to do, so don’t do it lol

Reactions: JohnK9 and Gj816
S

SirConcis

i am more curious about males who got loose/partial circs at birth.
It could very well be the dad who told the doc to go easy and leave some.
It could be the doctor who feels one shoudl leave some skin.
Or it could be the doctor who didn't removed enough and since he/she never gets to see the results of his deed once baby becomes adult, has no way to know if he reemoved enough or not.

If you did ask parents and they just say they just didn't check the "do not circumcise" box and let doctor decide, then you know it was the doctor who did it that way.