How do you feel about this ?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by SpiceFromIndia, Aug 17, 2009.

1. SpiceFromIndia

SpiceFromIndia New Member

Ladies how do you feel when a new lady joins the site? Suppose you like certain members and a lady appears and some of the people, who are fond of you, give her good attention. How do you handle that? Do you get jealous ?
    Also please correct me if i am wrong, some ladies are also very curious about the looks of other ladies. How do you take it if the next person has better assets than you.

Same questions to guys to. How do you handle it ? Also does it give you insecurity about your place among significant others here? Will you work harder to preserve your place in the same sense ?

Please pardon my english. I am not native.

2. dolfette

Gold Member

i cross my fingers that it's not yet another idiot man posing as a woman.

and then i don't think anything else really.
    male/female/bovine, it's all the same.
    if i read a person's posts and they come across as cool/smart/nice/funny then i'll like them.
    if i read a person's posts and they come across as a dimwitted arsehole then i won't.

this is an odd question.
    i mean...do you get jealous every time a new man joins?

3. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    this is a non-issue for me.
    though, if the woman is real and she turns out to be smart i'm happy for the site. and if she's hot i may like to go and look through her gallery. maybe exchange PMs sometimes if she is open to that.

abso no jealousy or weirdness.

#3 Enid, Aug 17, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
  4. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

I read posts. If they have a gallery, I normally dont look at it unless they have become a person of interest. And I get that from the posts I read. Or if the avatar is attractive, I will look.

Its the same with guys. I dont check galleries unless they bring up an issue that makes my want to see what they got. Its more of a curiosity like, "what does a 9 x 7 look like?"

But I mostly just resond to posts.

5. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    For me, spice, the posts and the gallery are not the same thing. I do not associate them when I visit this site. Sometimes I am in the mood to look at pictures and sometimes I am in the mood to communicate with words. But I generally do not look at somebody's pictures if I am reading their posts. I am not here to meet anyone in real life. I have enough relationships outside of LPSG.

No, I am here to support those who have a large penis, and enjoy their beauty, not lay claim to anyone.

Draft saved Draft deleted