How do you feel about titfucking?

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it's over rated. It's fun but nothing special.. although there is something kinky about cumming on her breasts :)

Yorkylass

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hav to agree with most of the comments thus far too, nothing to get from it in a physical sensory way but it is fun, visually, mentally and the act as a part of pleasuring a nice hard cock, I am a big girl upstairs so plenty to work with

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cameltoe fucking seems so hot! Awesome shots!

Thanks! When my hips start aching, and her pussy starts feeling raw from the thrusting, we switch to this to change the pace a bit. Gives us a chance to sit back and watch her use my cock to play with her clit.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure there are a lot of things he does that doesn't do much for him, but if we're hot and he wants to put it there that's good for me. It's all part of the game, and it's fun! It really doesn't do anything for me except help him feel good and that's what it's all about. Because I know, oh hell I know, he's going to make me feel real, real good!

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I enjoy it very much. When I was younger I did not have the chest for it but it came to me with maturity.

Perhaps your wife's pleasure is not enough to please you about it? Tell her this. She will make it more fun for you and get inventive if you tell her it's dull, I assure you.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like watching Mr. Ed thrusting that big pierced dick between my oil covered tits while I lick n flick and squeeze my tits to surround his cock.
All the while urging him to increasing hardness while I put pressure on his cock so I can feel him building to a explosive climax all over my tits or in me whichever I desire!:naughty:
C.B.:saevil:
I can actually picture this, and the picture sure is pretty!

My dude very seldomly does this, so I assume he's not particularly into it. I love to have my tits fucked though. Some guys are better at it than others. I prefer to hold them together myself, so the guy's hands can be free to play with my nipples. However, even if my nipples aren't involved I still get a kick out of the sight of that dick emerging and approaching my mouth for a lick, or a quick suck if it's long enough, and if he actually ejaculates on my breasts, I'll usually climax. I have a bit of a fetish for semen.

tasteslikejellyjam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only dated guys who were into asses...
so none of them really cared too much about my tits...
they always complimented them but always went into love fest with my ass...
so never had a guy want to do it...
plus my boobs aren't big enough for that kind of play... I think...
IDK... XD

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Very boring..I do pass it.

Now...

I am glad most are into sucking it, some know how grabbing it ok, few do it really good...I guess a few of those men guessed, instinctively.. that is kind of like having a crave and hunger apetite and the grab will reflect all of it when someone is holding their penises..the "oh yeh factor", between different grabs from different people..those not so good, those really bad grabs..all different holdings..until few come and do right..LOL.

Yep...holding it great and sucking it "mango style" different stages of its delights on top of trees, or thick fences or other..all good to me....that is my favorite thing regarding my tits and other tits around... :cool:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was with a girl once who actually orgasmed with me just tit fucking her. No direct vagina/clitoral stimulation. As you can imagine, she was highly orgasmic anyway, but this was rather erotic.

Well..different people different strokes hit the right spots..I do not find the scenario you find erotic..erotic to my personal taste. But I am not "sophisticated" as sex goes..I cannot even stand to look at silicone enlarged tits..most breats augmentation are really bad looking jobs.

But somehow your post mentioning "there was a girl once".. brought me the most yumi woman to memory, natural large breasts perfect all over to my tastes and senses..if I get to have a cock of my own for a single day as magical wish and get to choose among all females on the planet..I would choose her as my fuck for day: Israeliwife.

The ideia of titfucking with my imaginary cock between her natural beautful tits! Delicious indeed appealing to myself fantasy scenario.:smile:

nylonguy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first thought is why do you care if she enjoys it, she does and she should be loved like no others, because not all women will let you. Damn I would if given the chance to anyone big enough.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love to fuck my girl's boobs after I've kissed and slobbered over them and she's sucked my cock to make everything nice and slippery. This is great foreplay but also a hot, "pearl necklace" ending.