How do you feel about your penis in proportion to your body?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by LemacST, Aug 28, 2007.

1. LemacST

Gold Member

I'm not the tallest guy out there, but I'm still labeled as "tall" (6'1) and my penis is 6 1/2". I know that's not very big, but it IS above average (even if just by a bit) and my dick on, say, a 5'8 guy would look kinda big I think. I'd say my erection looks pretty average in comparison with my body. I think if I were to post a full body shot of me with a boner (and nothing else), people might assume my erection is smaller than it really is, considering they'd probably assume I was average height and my penis was average (as in like 5 1/2") too. Actually, for some reason, people on the internet seem to think I'm much shorter than I am. They guess I'm between 5'7-5'10 most of the time :confused: .

But yeah, basically my erect cock is average proportionately to my taller than average body. What is yours?

2. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm actually not really tall
    about 5'10 (always wanted to be taller) so it looks a bit out of proportion
    so I guess that helps me look more impressive heh

3. LemacST

Gold Member

There's nothing short about 5'10!

4. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    At times, I wished I was 5'6" because 8 inches is SCARY on people that small. I feel, by comparisson, my penis doesn't look monstrous. Just average.

5. wants2bebigger

wants2bebigger New Member

well im 5'6" with an 8" penis, and trust me i dont think it looks big at all. if anything i thing i should have a bigger penis than i have to look correct.

6. cgttown

cgttown Member

Albums:
    I just posted a comment about this very thing. At about 5'7", my 7.5" looks massive to most people who see it. Since I'm more of a grower than a show-er, that's not a LONG list of folks. However, even my flaccid member gets second looks in the locker room, and I think that is enhanced by the fact that I'm not tall.

Just as important as height (maybe more so) is weight. I remember a massage therapist who used to give me massages, and when I went back to see him after not using him for about six months, I had lost about 30 pounds or so. He commented on the weight loss right away. But once I was on the table and he'd worked on me awhile, I had to turn over. He then said, "Dude, I don't remember you being so well hung before."

Admittedly, I was hard, but he'd seen that before. I told him it was the weight loss, and he was duly impressed. You know what the stats say, lose 35 lbs, gain an inch of cock. Not bad!

7. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

It's an issue for me, I'm not that big, 5'10 but I have huge hands and big legs. My hands make my dick look small in comparison because they're over 8 inches long. also I've got big balls which kind of minimise my size, It's easy to see it's size in real life but on camera it's really difficult to capture, the only thing is that it reaches my belly button which is a god indicator.

8. huw ginnit

huw ginnit New Member

Albums:
    I'm happy, I'm 6'3" and slim, my dick aint jaw-dropping but the slimness helps the overall composition. I just need to keep it slim....that's where the effort comes in!

9. B_Just Joe

B_Just Joe New Member

well ive put on a decent amount of weight so it doesnt look as bad now. still borders on obscene (to me at least). when i weighed 185 it didnt look right. i was skinny and toned and had this redwood log sticking out from me.

so im a lil happy that ive gotten a little heavy.

10. cgttown

cgttown Member

Albums:
    Oh yeah, I forgot my audience there for a minute. Those of you guys here who really DO HAVE a big penis probably don't care if you put on some weight and lose an inch. I forget that. In my world, I'm generally one of the biggest, and I forget that some of you guys are mammoth soft or hard. My 7.5" is statistically well above average, and from my experience, definitely gets attention. But if I went to the gym with some of you guys, I'd be called shorty.

Draft saved Draft deleted