How do you feel about your penis?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was 13 my 21 yr old neighbor showed me his 9 inch penis and I've always wanted one like it. That was 63 yrs ago and I've had lots of time to remember how impressive his tower of power was. Do I have to say I checked the want mine to be bigger choice?

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm pretty happy with mine as it is. Going above 7" would make things harder to manage from dealing with hardons to just finding things that fit well.

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It wouldn't hurt my feelings if it was a little smaller, but I'm primarily talking about soft size. I'd prefer to be a grower. I'm big but not huge & frankly I don't know how the huge guys deal with it.

B-man

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I picked the second choice too. I am really very content with my penis and have no issues or insecurties about it. Although of course another inch or so would be nice. Then again, I won't go jump off a bridge if my penis doesn't grow :)

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Technically I should have voted the fourth option, because it is too big. But I'm used to it, fond of it really. Whatever difficulties I have interfacing with some female genitals and mouths, others are fine with it and I love the way it feels in my hand.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Second choice here as well.
I wish i had two more inches
to put me at 8.5, which i think would be fun.

chimes

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't want to change a thing! I don't want to spew crap, but I think people should be content with what they got.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by chimes@Jul 24 2005, 05:16 PM
I wouldn't want to change a thing! I don't want to spew crap, but I think people should be content with what they got.
[post=331564]Quoted post[/post]​

Today at lunch I noticed a very hot guy at the next table. I assume he is well hung. Though one never knows. Then he got up and I realized he was missing an arm. He was turned so I couldn't see that side of him. I was just sitting there wishing I looked just like him.

I had a friend once who had a big soft dick. I wanted one like that. Trouble is he had a small bladder, wet the bed even in high school and wet his pants in school. On the other hand, I have a huge bladder and average or smaller than average penis depending on which survey is used and I am a grower, not a shower.

I sat at the table today and wondered if that guy would trade dicks if he could also get my arm. My suspeicion is that he would. Everything he does is affected. Trying to get dressed. Unzipping when in an emergency could be a disaster. No sports, no playing most musical instruments. Really affected.

Just wanted to bring some reality to this discussion. Yeah, is is a guy thing to want one just a little bit larger than any other guy in the room unless you have been tormented for having a large dick or been arrested for having too big a buldge which I have heard happen.

Back to the past with this friend, I didn't and don't now wet the bed and I didn't wet my pants in school. So I don't think I would be willing to trade both dick and bladder with this friend. Wetting your pants in front of your friends in high school either awake or asleep can be humiliating, worse than a tiny dick. And I witnessed this happen to him.

Though at the time, I thought I would gladly trade places with him to have his big dick: Tiny bladder, wet pants, and all.

Hell, I might as well be honest. Yeah I would rather have a tiny bladder and big dick than a little dick and a big bladder. I think I would be willing to take my chances. But then I don't know what it is like to be with your high school friends and wet your pants because no restroom was made available in time.

chimes

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Freddie53+Jul 24 2005, 04:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Freddie53 &#064; Jul 24 2005, 04:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-chimes@Jul 24 2005, 05:16 PM
I wouldn&#39;t want to change a thing&#33; I don&#39;t want to spew crap, but I think people should be content with what they got.

I sat at the table today and wondered if that guy would trade dicks if he could also get my arm. My suspeicion is that he would.

[post=331577]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

That is a fantastic point.

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by chimes+Jul 25 2005, 12:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chimes &#064; Jul 25 2005, 12:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Freddie53@Jul 24 2005, 04:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-chimes
@Jul 24 2005, 05:16 PM
I wouldn&#39;t want to change a thing&#33;  I don&#39;t want to spew crap, but I think people should be content with what they got.

I sat at the table today and wondered if that guy would trade dicks if he could also get my arm. My suspeicion is that he would.

[post=331577]Quoted post[/post]​

That is a fantastic point.
[post=331601]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
I agree with Chimes. It takes an experience like that to bring us up short and realize how blessed we are.

My looks are OK but I&#39;ve always wanted to handsomer. Then a few years ago I saw an extraordinarily good-looking teenage guy -- with much of his face covered with a Port Wine Stain. Nature had been cruel. Ever since then I have tried to be more grateful for what I have.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Jul 20 2005, 01:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Jul 20 2005, 01:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Pene_Negro_Grande@Jul 19 2005, 10:48 PM
But I can see how a site like this can make someone wish they had a bigger cock...

On the other hand, reading some of the posts here can make one happy that it&#39;s not bigger.
[post=330580]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

I used to want to be longer (and wouldn&#39;t turn down an extra inch) but the problems of those that are over 8 inches doesn&#39;t seem worth it to me. My girth is already on the high end, and I wouldn&#39;t want anything additional there.

<!--QuoteBegin-Altairion
@Jul 20 2005, 07:10 AM
I&#39;m pretty happy with mine as it is. Going above 7" would make things harder to manage from dealing with hardons to just finding things that fit well.
[post=330610]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

The advantage of being a grower, instead of a shower&#33;

I full enjoy being able to be fully inside a woman and to not to have to worry about going too deep or too hard, if that is what she wants. As it is, I&#39;ve yet to be deep-throated, so why blow any chance at all by being even longer?

LapDog :p :9 :p