KT9

Experimental Member
Media
Just fine with the size...

I do see those nice big mushroom heads and kind of wish..... sheeeshhhh

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Actually, recently I've been thinking how nice it would be if my dick was a bit more proportionate, the same thickness most of the way along I mean. The head is ridiculously thin IMO, then it gets thicker but not til midway...

But meh, its only a small thing. Overall I like my penis, but if there were to be something changed, that'd be it.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm very happy with my very average, 6" long proportional thickness uncut cock. It has great sensitivity, and is quite functional. Even at age 46, my lover thinks it's funny how hard I get, and how quickly. He calls me Insta-Wood; all he has to do is give me a kiss, and I go from completely soft to rock-hard in about 20 seconds.

Would I complain about an additional 2 or 3 inches? Well, duh, of course not. Do I obsess? Not a chance in hell, I love my cock!

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I feel really good about my dick. When I was younger I used to think it was too big,but now I think I've grown into it. It looks good on me proportion-wise. It fits my body. I also like the way it's shaped. It a nice looking cock. And it works very well. :+

bigeight_98

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That's actually a very interesting question for me. I lost the love of my life because my dick was too big for him (I didn't learn the real reason until about two years after the breakup -- probably because he was too embarrassed to tell me the truth in the first place). Would the relationship have lasted? Who knows? I do know he was in at least two long-term relationships over the next seven years (okay, not that long-term, but longer than we were an item) that ultimately didn't last, but damn it took me years to get over him. The most ironic part is that he had a dick that was about the size of my middle finger when it was hard, and I couldn't have cared less.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
bigeight,
Did you ever think that maybe he couldn't stand the "competition?" Albeit the feeling was all in his mind and not an issue for you. He might have felt inadequate because of your big wanger and his small tool. Just a thought. If that was part of the cause for the breakup, there really wasn't much you could do about it. His loss...in lots of ways. ;)

Dude!

Just Browsing
Media
I totally wish mine was about 14 inches long... I'd join a circus of ill-repute and swing it around and around! Propellor man! Whooooo!

But, on the other hand, having one only half that size that's still bigger that everyone I know (except a few, who haven't said anything or haven't backed up claims!) is pretty sweet. If I could change anything, I'd rather have a slimmer and better body but I'm such a lazy sod it'll never happen. Meh!

Jace: Call me weird if you want but I like my dick and wouldn't change a thing about it.

uncut1982

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wish my foreskin was a bit tighter and longer, that's all. Okay, maybe I'd add another 4.037 inches.

and lower nads. I've always wanted lower hanging nads...

Sirkumsised

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been VERY happy with my penis since I plucked up courage to be circumcised. That improved my sex life and that of my lovers tremendously. Be honest, some foreskins look comic with slimy red helmets peeping through but most are a real turn off. RIC

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Be honest, some foreskins look comic with slimy red helmets peeping through but most are a real turn off. RIC
Another partial penis amputee methodically trolling through circumcision threads insulting everyone's intelligence and the majority of males on the planet. If you're so secure with your penis, why do you need to do that?

By the way, what a wonderful all natural man you are Maestro. Thanks for posting your gallery pics.