How Do You Feel/react When You Receive Compliments For Having Noticeable Bulge

D

deleted4500261

Are you kidding? I’m flattered when anyone says anything about my bulge (which is almost never in real life) or my cock. Bring it on. Ha!

Reactions: diver6 and Gj816

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I am getting normal day Bulge comments, I would think I must either be gaining weight and my pants are too snug; or my tailor did a bad job, on the alterations . In recreation, the only time it happened I was on the West Side on NYC, pushing my bike as I had just gotten a flat tire. I was wearing Cycling shorts, with padding in the seat and front, so 2 passing gents made a pervy comment about it.

Lets just say I was not amused by the comment

I can take and appreciate a compliment; but there is a line not to cross that goes for men or women

Reactions: Gj816

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guess I could elaborate a bit on this, since I have a lot of free time now. ha.

1-If a girl comments on it, I usually smirk a bit. An ex of mine said she noticed it long before we started dating and told me that a lot of people comment on it to her. It's rare that a woman would just comment on it, so I don't really think much of it, then she pointed out that I keep my cock pointed to the right, and my keys hang from my belt loop right over it, so when my keys jingle people look at it. I never even realized I did that, but she said that's how she noticed it.

A few times at bars, a woman has pointed it out after some chatting and drinks. Again, the smirk usually comes out and a thank you.

2-Gay guys notice it a lot, and point it out a lot. haha. So, I say thank you, glad it meats (pun intended) their standard. I was at a party at a friend's house once, him and his two hubbies would throw these great parties. Needless to say, plenty of people from all sexual orientations were there, and one guy dropped to his knees in front of me and said "that is a gift, it needs to be worshiped" and he asked if he could touch it. I said "thank you, but its a touch with your eyes kind of thing." he was kinda sad, but it was funny.

3-I don't think a straight guy has ever pointed out my bulge actually. That's okay though. I have caught a few straight guys when they've noticed it though. I used to work in sales, and wearing slacks certainly accented it quite a bit. I can recall a few times a husband and a wife would both notice it, and seeing the husband's shoulders kind of slope down when he noticed his wife checking it out was an empowering feeling, I knew she was certainly going to buy something then. haha.

Reactions: Tin Marey and Gj816

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't help but have a visible bulge, I'm also fairly long in the tooth so pretty used to people looking. When I notice sure it's a nice little ego boost.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never rec'd any compliments from gay or straight guys. only from a few women. most women will look, and if caught will smile, some will lick their lips, and sometimes they turn and tell their gfs and if you time it just right, you'll turn again just as the rest of the ladies are checking you out. that is a typical bar thing. any comments are usually short. and I say "thanks". if the bar is super crowded, I have been fondled a few times. usually over my clothing. I had one gal who reached in my pants and told me "I need this. please take me home tonite."

Reactions: diver6

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In my experience, the only people who would be bold enough to say such a thing, are those who want sex, but, don't have to courage to come out and say as much.

Depending on the situation, I may ignore it, just look at the person, or, make a comment to embarrass that person.