How Do You Feel When You’re Expecting Bigger And Get Average.

Oldtimer6

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ve had a few girls and one guy as well give me the “ I thought it would be bigger” remark. None ever just bolted but I didn’t really know how to react. I’ve been with a lot of women and most when I was 200lbs at 6’4”. I’m average right at six and 5 in girth but I imagine a lot of women had the same thought when we got naked but just didn’t say anything. Fortunately for me I had two girls teach me how to go down at 19 and that served me well. Just wondered how many of you may have reacted to something like this, being tall it always seems people expect a big dick.

Reactions: Johnrina

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Oh. I just click the x button and move on to the next video.

IRL I've just had one encounter with a large penis and I don't have expectations of people.

High standards? Yes. Expectations? Zero. So given my lack of experience as well as my lack of expectations.....I'm providing the only advice I have which might be applicable to your enquiry :)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a request. Will you please consider referring to grown women as women? It may seem like no big deal to you, but I assure you it is disrespectful to refer generally to grown women in the diminutive. The words you choose have meaning. The words you choose affect the thoughts you think. It is time to let go of calling adults girls. I hope you will consider this.

Oldtimer6

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a request. Will you please consider referring to grown women as women? It may seem like no big deal to you, but I assure you it is disrespectful to refer generally to grown women in the diminutive. The words you choose have meaning. The words you choose affect the thoughts you think. It is time to let go of calling adults girls. I hope you will consider this.
Well, if you look at how the words are chosen, I used girls when referring to 18-20 year olds and women when I was older and so were they. This was done subconsciously, I didn’t even think to call those two 19 year old strippers women because they weren’t, they were girls.
I’m sorry if I offended you but that’s pretty thin skinned. I would hate to go though life so worried about something as silly as that, maybe this isn’t the right place for me.

D

deleted848353

Well, if you look at how the words are chosen, I used girls when referring to 18-20 year olds and women when I was older and so were they. This was done subconsciously, I didn’t even think to call those two 19 year old strippers women because they weren’t, they were girls.
I’m sorry if I offended you but that’s pretty thin skinned. I would hate to go though life so worried about something as silly as that, maybe this isn’t the right place for me.
No asking for respect by requesting you call us women not girls is not thin skinned at all

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ve had many guys send me dick pics or just brag prior to hooking up about their big dick. I’ve been disappointed at those times only because they were lying. It’s the same when I’ve met up with guys who had very old photos of themselves as their profile pics. False advertising is not cool.

Now, had these guys been honest about their size straight up then there would have been no disappointment. However, I’ve never been rude (or honest) enough to call the guy on it. I couldn’t imagine me saying to a guy “I thought it would have been bigger”.... nowadays I might call him out on the false advertising. But I’d never actually comment on his size just in general.

I’ve also learned to not expect a big dick with a tall guy. Size varies like everything else.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I believe my post to you was quite respectfully phrased, and my thought process cleanly laid out. At 19, those are young women. They are not girls. Refering to them as such allows for the persistence of subconscious processes that all of us should be resisting in order to elevate ourselves as a society.

I am not thin-skinned; I am optimistic about social progress for all, aware of and insightful regarding patterns, and interested in advancing the kinds of small changes we all can easily make to improve how we think about ourselves, and each other. You are reacting to my rather humbly presented request as if it was an all-out assassination of your character. THAT, Sir, is thin-skinned. I'd like you to consider that too, and reflect introspectively, at your leisure, why something like what I wrote would make you so defensive. Who hurt you, Bro?

I might have answered your question if you hadn't doubled down on your verbiage. Please read AlteredEgo's response above for why it's important to change your language.

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
@rtg

I just had a random musing for the first time (for me, OK? I'm sure it's occurred to many people! :joy:)...

I wonder if some of the guys who 'brag' about their big dick might actually believe that it exists. Do they see something altogether different from reality?

I'm talking about a full-on, conscious, lucid hallucination.

I'm just spitballing here, but...at this time, to me, it doesn't feel too different from body dysmorphia. Curious to get the thoughts of the other ladies (also an acceptable synonym for women) here if they choose to share.

Just a thought.

Last edited:

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@rtg

I just had a random musing for the first time (for me, OK? I'm sure it's occurred to many people! :joy:)...

I wonder if some of the guys who 'brag' about their big dick might actually believe that it exists. Do they see something altogether different from reality?

I'm talking about a full-on, conscious, lucid hallucination.

I'm just spitballing here, but...at this time, to me, it doesn't feel too different from body dysmorphia. Curious to get the thoughts of the other ladies (also an acceptable synonym for women) here if they choose to share.

Just a thought.
Oh I definitely think that many of them think that it’s actually big!!! I’m wondering if it’s because other women had previously told them that or if they are just completely delusional, or both.

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Oh I definitely think that many of them think that it’s actually big!!! I’m wondering if it’s because other women had previously told them that or if they are just completely delusional, or both.

I feel like there could be myriad factors involved here. I suppose my point is, if a guy thinks he’s got a big fat duck and that makes him feel good about himself? That’s cool with me. Confit de canard isn’t kosher so I don’t eat it.

He just can’t expect special treatment from ME....just because he’s a big old beautiful weenie having bastard. To quote LaFemme. Turn my mind on first and then we can see if I care about what’s in your pants.

This is not to say I don’t occasionally accidentally maybe wind up in someone’s gallery, transfixed :eek::D:grinning: I’m only human and just need a hung :joy:

Taya

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was intending to respond to the original question till I saw this.
Thin skinned? The ones who responded? Ha ha and ha. You have a very original calliper.

And I agree with you on the last sentence with regard to AAW.