How do you find another guy to fool around with (bi or gay)?

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm curious to know wher bi guys would meet another guy to have fun with.
For the "do it now" kind of hookups: Grindr and Sniffies are pretty popular.

For the "let's chat a bit first type of meeting: Adam4Adam, Silverdaddies, and Showyourdick.com.

The big issue with many bi guys is hosting. A lot of meetups occur in parking lots. That said, if you include an activity in your profile that adds some opportunities (hiking, biking, music, etc.), that's ups your chances. I just met a guy on A4A who also mt bikes. So we are meeting to do that. And if it turns out a match... There are secluded trails. I'm also chatting with a guy on SD who's a piano player. And since I play guitar... We have an excuse to get together without pressure. The beauty of these types of meetups is if you are not out as a bi person, it allows you to indulge without being revealed to friends/family. ;)

Puffdaddy316

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Honestly, with no disrespect to the websites and apps and new technology, I think the best way is on line at a Starbucks or equivalent coffee shop. Just see someone you’re interested in and strike up a conversation and see if there’s mutual interest. Just my $0.02

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Honestly, with no disrespect to the websites and apps and new technology, I think the best way is on line at a Starbucks or equivalent coffee shop. Just see someone you’re interested in and strike up a conversation and see if there’s mutual interest. Just my $0.02

That makes sense depending on ones location. But the OP is 100% gay so I'm assuming the question comes from a logistics curiosity compared to those in the gay community. Where I live in the suburbs, most everyone looks and acts straight. I know that is subjective but that's my view of my town. The other issue I find is folks have their noses stuck to their phones anytime they are idle which is like a do not disturb sign to me.

Now we do have West Hollywood just across town that is world famously gay friendly. That type of area would be great. But I find most every bi guy I've talked to is fairly discreet with their sexuality and hookups. They prefer to meet with another bi guy. Many think they would alienate their female dating relationships. Also, MANY are partnered with women which is a whole other discussion for another day. ;)

Reactions: maxmax25 and bi2

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For the "do it now" kind of hookups: Grindr and Sniffies are pretty popular.

For the "let's chat a bit first type of meeting: Adam4Adam, Silverdaddies, and Showyourdick.com.

The big issue with many bi guys is hosting. A lot of meetups occur in parking lots. That said, if you include an activity in your profile that adds some opportunities (hiking, biking, music, etc.), that's ups your chances. I just met a guy on A4A who also mt bikes. So we are meeting to do that. And if it turns out a match... There are secluded trails. I'm also chatting with a guy on SD who's a piano player. And since I play guitar... We have an excuse to get together without pressure. The beauty of these types of meetups is if you are not out as a bi person, it allows you to indulge without being revealed to friends/family. ;)
Have you messed around on a Mtn bike trail?

Reactions: WilliamG

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Have you messed around on a Mtn bike trail?
Not yet... I have gone off trail when it's deserted and gotten naked to hang out and stroke alone. But it appears I finally have a meetup with someone Monday morning I met on A4A... :)

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've found A4A is not very active in my part of the UK, but have used it quite successfully when I had yearly vacations in Florida. It's got a great feature where you can show yourself visiting another country and your vacation dates. I used to get so many responses in Fla I could have hooked up every day. One year I found a lovely guy who lived on my jogging route, so I used to call in to his place for some extra cardio work. He had a pool in the back garden that wasn't overlooked so we used to skinny dip and fuck in there.

The best UK sites I've found for hook ups are fabguys and nakedmates. Or I go to a gay spa (bathhouse) about 30 minutes drive away.

Reactions: WilliamG
D

deleted817718

As a teenager I met men either through other gay and bisexual friends or at clubs or occasionally in public toilets.
since the advent of Grindr (and before I met my wife) I met men for sex on a regular basis and as I lived in a fairly small town I was well known to most of the tops in the area

NiceNThick75

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I first tried A4A from a suggestion here. Got a few good hookups after sorting through lots of creeps. Moved on to Sniffies as was suggested here as well. A faster, more modern app. Found a great guy who loves a good facial, and I'm happy to oblige!

Reactions: aldawg

I'm not a fan of hookups, so I work hard on identifying DL or curious guys and go from there, either establishing bona fides with DL guys or gently seducing the curious ones to the point where they melt when approached the right way.
I have previously met guys through gay friends but avoid it if I can because the expectation can be a hookup and I like the challenge of going further and further with a curious guy as his imagination and interest grows.
Latest one is a young glazier I've worked with for over a year, he broke up badly with his cheating GF and went through a period of trying to hookup with girls online. He ended up dismissing them as sluts, I suggested to him he stay single and stop trying for a while. He became more and more interested in my rugby shorts at this time and when I eventually asked him if he liked what he saw (3 weeks and a fair bit of teasing later) and invited him to my place for a beer one Friday after work, he admitted he did like after a couple of beers. I asked him where he wanted to go from there and he was silent, but called me about 3 pm the next day; he never ever answered my question as such but we sat in the long grass at my place with the rest of the beer and talked and touched ; I had picked up he had an interest in men at some level months earlier and he admitted that his interest and confusion had grown over recent years, and that he had noticed my shorts and the fact that some days I would wear boxers under my shorts, and they didn't hide much. By dusk we moved inside; I asked him if he would like a shower before dinner and he accepted. Dinner didn't get cooked that night as he asked me to join him in the shower and one thing led to another; I discovered he had a very nice cock and loved to have his arse touched. I teased him quite a bit that night and next morning before sending him home; he was back within the week and keen to go further... he has proven to be a brilliant student and lover.