How do you find cucks?

D

deleted17145511

How do you find cucks? My wife and I have 3some fantasies and would like to start with a taken woman or man instead of a unicorn. We can’t really advertise ourselves publicly without creating awkward situations. How do you do it?

Reactions: P.J.9 and ItalianBD
D

deleted3995701

Create a profile unassociated with you, change the cities as you travel if you do. Use it exclusively for advertising for what you want.

Be picky, ask a lot of questions before you reveal who you are. before a face reveal (because they will see your face eventually) send body shots, cover tattoos.

Keep yourself safe if you want anonymity.

Also,

If you're going to take the anon advertisement route make sure you fill out an in depth profile about you and the Mrs. You don't want liars or flakes, so make sure you interview people. It's better to say no thanks to 100 dudes that are one offs to find the one that will keep hush and be exactly what you need.

D

deleted17145511

Create a profile unassociated with you, change the cities as you travel if you do. Use it exclusively for advertising for what you want.

Be picky, ask a lot of questions before you reveal who you are. before a face reveal (because they will see your face eventually) send body shots, cover tattoos.

Keep yourself safe if you want anonymity.

Also,

If you're going to take the anon advertisement route make sure you fill out an in depth profile about you and the Mrs. You don't want liars or flakes, so make sure you interview people. It's better to say no thanks to 100 dudes that are one offs to find the one that will keep hush and be exactly what you need.
Thanks that sounds like golden advice.

D

deleted3995701

Thanks that sounds like golden advice.
I've been the addition many times to all sorts of folks. Find someone that respects boundaries you set. If they're pushy in any way, say no thanks and move on.

I'm not clear if you want a cuck or want to be a cuck. You mentioned you're looking for one but you're the one with the wife and I don't think I understand what a brought in cuck would do at this point.

It might be something you want to make clear in a profile.

Reactions: glocker288
D

deleted17145511

I've been the addition many times to all sorts of folks. Find someone that respects boundaries you set. If they're pushy in any way, say no thanks and move on.

I'm not clear if you want a cuck or want to be a cuck. You mentioned you're looking for one but you're the one with the wife and I don't think I understand what a brought in cuck would do at this point.

It might be something you want to make clear in a profile.
Should’ve clarified more of threesome with their partner as the viewing fourth. Wife loves the idea of us both “cucking” the additions partner to explore our bisexuality. Idk if there’s a term for it lol very very new to this but I’m not into being cucked.

D

deleted3995701

You got the term right, you are both looking to cuck someone with their partner.

If you ever have any questions, I can help with whatever I know.

Reactions: deleted17145511

bearbeard

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Get active in the swinger scene. Once you do word gets out.
I imagine you to be the standout in a swinger group: tallest, strongest, smartest, and horse-hung. I enjoy reading about ythour incredible adventures and about how you live your life. All others must defer and the primal being comes out. You see them desire your dick...or muscle...or skill, and you are the main attraction. Other men must feel like shrimp, and I enjoy how you let lesser men know about your superiority. I am glad you demonstrate your power in locker rooms and at urinals...those are the places where most men get meek. You, however, shine as the biggest man there, and the others cannot fight erections...the appearance of a man who is definitely superior to common man, and who is able to calmly be himself while he shows off in public. That is a rare trait that most would like to have. Your attitude is what I always thought a man of your stature, strength, and brains should have: You are simply better. I feel the need for servitude immediately, and I have chosen something to give you are homage for your affect on me. I feel that your friends must feel the same way, but cannot express it. Still, you must sense the 'need for raw, primal power' from your friends? You could life a fridge by yourself? That would make me lose it on the spot. The visual aspect of your muscle-strength tall manly body is not something others should be jealous of...they, in fact, should worship you as I do. Admiration for your traits results from 'wanting to be like you' to want' to challenge you. You are what MAN should be. Skipper