How do you find men in your area?

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome, there is an area for hookups on this site. As for in real life, I have enough trouble finding women, so I'm not of much help.

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
no str8 men in dallas just snooty dallas queens........

The grass ain't greener, bro. I'd take snooty queens any day over what I got to pick from around here. I'm just happy that I got my "regulars" I fool with at the gym because the overwhelming majority of guys in Connecticut fall into three types:
(1) Fat guys, (2) Old Guys, or (3) Fat & Old Guys.

I don't mean to offend anyone, but that's the way it is, and they don't swell my snake.:biggrin1:

disconap1973

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The grass ain't greener, bro. I'd take snooty queens any day over what I got to pick from around here. I'm just happy that I got my "regulars" I fool with at the gym because the overwhelming majority of guys in Connecticut fall into three types:
(1) Fat guys, (2) Old Guys, or (3) Fat & Old Guys.

I don't mean to offend anyone, but that's the way it is, and they don't swell my snake.:biggrin1:

Honey you should change that percentage from 60/40 to 90/10!

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if your a real female, all it should take is a thread in the hook up section, or personal ad, whatever they call it, with a couple pics of yourself and you will have guys begging to meet you