How do you find other curious or Bisexual men?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bikurinpa, Dec 31, 2010.

1. bikurinpa

bikurinpa New Member

I been wondering what is the best way to locate other curious or bisexual men or detect that some other male friend may have desires as well. I am sure that many men do have the desire to play with and have sex with another man, but who are like me are just afraid to ask or bring up the subject with them.
    The internet male sites are poor, for too many on them are too "out" or like to play head games.
    Any one out there have goood input on this?
    Need some good ideas!

2. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    well yes i am out and bi always looking for friends and fun

3. poultrygeist

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd love to know this as well. Too many oddballs (pun intended) out there on the websites. Very frustrating at this point so far.

Right now what has worked great so far (at least for meeting guys) is to just go out to a lot of places and keep my eyes peeled for who's checking me out. If I like them, I start up conversation and see how it goes from there. If it goes well I usually give them my number and tell them we should hang out sometime. Biggest problem I have had so far is that I am married to a 75% lesbian (according to her). Even though she can tell them straight up that she only wants to watch us have fun, they tend to shy away. So far there's been some good possibilities but no takers. She also has this problem on her end, so I know it's not just me or her. So if you're single or doing this on your own, then I have no doubt it would work for you.

Don't know if that helps any but maybe worth mentioning. I'll be interested to see what other people type here on this subject.

4. bikurinpa

bikurinpa New Member

I am also married, wife has absolutely no idea of my desires. I don't go out to bars or adult bookstores, but just normal shoppping or to the lake fishing etc. I have always had the desire to feel what a guy has in his pants! My problem is, that I am around a lot other men and do not know if they may also have the same desire, but they also like me, afraid to mention it or bring up the subject. There must be a way to pick up on it.

5. INbimarried

INbimarried New Member

Albums:
    Married here too; wife has no idea of my desire. Have a regular married buddy for 10 years now; he has since relocated out of State, but still see each other occasionally. Met at the local Gym years ago. Remember discussing in private, at the gym, in the sauna about whether "hypothetically" men or women sucked cock better. The conversation caused an erection in both of us. Both of us are not shy about our bodies and further dialogue over the next few weeks caused a private "meeting" at his home. This was the first of many "meetings".

6. bbjj_789

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yeah, i totally agree that it is hard to find someone. Sometimes you see that the interest is there, but you don't know if they are ready to take the next step to make their fantasis a reality....very hard to find a guy on the same boat.

7. Buckstar

Buckstar New Member

Albums:
    There are many of us who would be happy to meet with a bi guy, go slow, be respectful, and help satisfy your curiosty!

8. Fdroadguy

Fdroadguy New Member

I am a 56yoMWM Bi male, I have had some encounters, I would just like to know how to tell if someone is interested. Hate to get in an argument if I am wrong.

9. CJR

CJR
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Old thread brought alive again. I'll throw my two cents in for whatever it's worth. I came upon this site several years ago because I was looking for videos clips of couples having sex with big cocks. It has always been an interest of mine, wondering what it would feel like to be the owner of such a large cock. The more I watched, the more interested i became. I started to wonder what it then would be like to feel one, the weight, the length, the thickness. I searched more for those video clips but now included solo clips of endowed men. And if they were in good physical shape, the better. I've been married a long time, and also in my late 50's. Why now the interest, I'll never know. But oddly enough, I've been turned on by muscular women since 1977, so is there a corelation? I've chatted with some guys on yahoo, even watched one stroke his very big cock. Was it a turn on? Absolutely. Would I meet a guy to fulfill a fantasy? Possibly to worship the size, but wouldn't go out of my way to jeopardize my life and marriage.

10. stevelaarch

stevelaarch Member

don't know if this is too far out there for the guy who posed the question...but I have found a few times that I have struck up conversations with other guys at my gym, usually after a steam room encounter where we were both comfortable enough to stroke our dicks in front of each other. With two guys (both married) we decided to have a drink and we chatted about various levels of intimacy with other guys. No long term sexual buddy thing developed but it was fun, and very interesting to find out other guys have the same frustrations in finding a guy they can talk to about these issues.

11. ramsgate18

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I find they tend to find you

and they all try the same techniques "oh I'm so drunk and horny....." Or they ask questions, or if they are an lpsg candidate they try the old "matt, look at my cock, is it big?' Lol

12. Boobalaa

Gold Member

dudesnude.com is better than squirt.org. Both have location services enabled.
    However, as mentioned above sites like these have changed the "cruising" methods, becoming "virtual cruising" I also suggest Googling local men's bath houses in your area, local nude beach areas, etc. Be wary of XXX stores, Parks, river/creek sides in populates areas, since homeless people and undercover cops tend to hang out in the same areas:biggrin1::biggrin1:..no brag, just fact..good luck
    Bob

Draft saved Draft deleted