How do You find time to spend Money when your allways working?

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I been working so much that have no time to spend money and when I buy something I have no time to use it. why buy something when you have no time to use it.

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well you either have to arrange your schedule to make the time for the pursuits you enjoy or realize that your schedule is not always going to be this demanding and that you will have more leisure time in the future. Or just send me the money, I have plenty of time to enjoy it!

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I been working so much that have no time to spend money and when I buy something I have no time to use it. why buy something when you have no time to use it.

Here's a thought, Instead of spending time here, GO SHOPPING......

Probably much more fulfilling, and you'll look pretty !

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I looked at my bank statement and was shocked to see over $30.000 in it. I bought a bike now I have no time to ride it because I am working all the time.

the_new_godiva

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I just came back from a week of spending lots and lots of hard-earned money. A whole week in another city gives you plenty of time to:

1. Replace your wardrobe (if you're into that)
2. Pay money to see things you don't usually get to see (concerts, attractions etc.)
3. Burn money by staying at a hotel and eating out.

$30,000 is another story... Good luck with that, or put most into RRSP!

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
The OP illustrates how pervasive the fucked-up American mindset has become.

It's work to live, people...not the other way 'round.

That's easier said than done. I have such an erratic schedule that it becomes very difficult to have regular interests and committments. That said, I have decided what I am going to do about it.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Be happy you are making money. My advice save it. The economy is in bad shape and will only get worse. It's a world economy and whats going on in nations like Greece will have a devastating effect on the rest of the world. Invest that money in gold. I have been investing money in gold for years.

Last edited: