How do you finish when fucking?

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nothing beats being balls deep, preferably from behind

i have had a few very skilled suckers who made swallowing feel even better than pussy but they were very skilled and enthusiastic, almost as if they were getting off on it more than i was

D

deleted1074483

yup deep inside my guy, otherwise you have to 'disconnect' from each other to cum wherever else that might be, for me that ruins the moment of that final intimate act of making love with my partner, when i can hold him, kiss him and stay in him whilst we both do that deep breath intake after a good session together.

Reactions: satopper

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The majority of the time it is in her pussy with maybe once every other week in her mouth.

I've very rarely come on her body and even then, it was back when I could put on a better show with force and volume. Nowadays, it would be somewhat anti-climactic :(.

Most of the body shots were on her tits, stomach or bush so she could watch and the only time I purposefully tried to come on her face, I overshot and conditioned her hair instead.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
During ejacculation I push in as far as I can to get it all in there then I just lay there catching my breath in one big sweaty mess
Had a guy once fuck me with some nice hip rhythm. When he was getting close he picked up the pace rather quick, like a locomotive train and just before he came he slammed so hard into me I though his cock was gonna poke the back of my throat or he was trying to get his balls in there too! He moaned hard and collapses on top of me.

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Had a guy once fuck me with some nice hip rhythm. When he was getting close he picked up the pace rather quick, like a locomotive train and just before he came he slammed so hard into me I though his cock was gonna poke the back of my throat or he was trying to get his balls in there too! He moaned hard and collapses on top of me.
Yes very satisfying and to just collapse on him after the climax

Reactions: Kalbca and erpap

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do you stud fuckers finish?
by cum on body, face, mouth, swallow etc..
99.9% of the thousands of times I've cum with a woman, it has been deep inside her pussy. Since oral has been part of foreplay 99.99% of the time, that 0.01% has been in her mouth or

Most satisfying is cum in pussy while deep French kissing in missionary.
This is very satisfying in sooo many ways! A very close seconds is the same idea but she's riding me and I have 2 handfuls of boobs, or ass cheeks (or a combo of both!) while French kissing her and pumping her full of my cum.

Hungstraight

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How do you stud fuckers finish?
by cum on body, face, mouth, swallow etc..

For me it depends on whom I’m with.

Most satisfying is cum in pussy while deep French kissing in missionary.

Other times I like to cum on body to see how much and how far I shoot.
A load shot inside is a load wasted for me. I prefer to pull out and shoot on her face if she’ll let me, if not then her butt or abs will do. I find seeing my cum on a girl to be a big thrill

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My favorite is balls deep in her pussy. That's where she prefers too. She loves the feeling of my cock pulsing and my cum filling her up. Every once in a great while she'll ask me to pull out and cum on her - either on her bush or tits.
I also like to do cleanup duty.

A load shot inside is a load wasted for me. I prefer to pull out and shoot on her face if she’ll let me, if not then her butt or abs will do. I find seeing my cum on a girl to be a big thrill
As a cumshooter I can definitely relate to what you’re saying. I will jizz all over some but it rarely leaves me as satisfied as pumping in a pussy.

How I finish is at times dependant on who I’m with and the chemistry I gave with them. If it’s intense than it’s always in the pussy.

If it’s a good fuck but less chemistry or connection than I’ll douse her.

As for cleaning up, it’s their job.

Reactions: Bigballs60
D

deleted814719

90 percent of the time, I'm balls deep in missionary position kissing my wife's face, neck, and holding her in my arms when I cum. The rest of the time, we might be in doggy or when I'm close, I'll pull out and shoot the first rope or two on her clit.

Then, I just collapse on top of her, supporting myself somewhat with my arms so I don't squeeze the breath out of her. Rest like that for a minute or two before rolling off and cuddling or spooning her.