Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like getting to a place where we’re close, then pull out and jerk us off together so we cum together in one big load.

I think if I was fucking a girl though I’d prefer to finish deep inside her. That must feel amazing.

tallmarriedprof

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like getting to a place where we’re close, then pull out and jerk us off together so we cum together in one big load.

I think if I was fucking a girl though I’d prefer to finish deep inside her. That must feel amazing.

It does my friend.

Especially when bare, fucking harder and finishing deep is exquisite.

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It is a feeling beyond that brah, it’s absolutely mind blowing. And when you’re in a tight passionate embrace deep French kissing, you will definitely be thrusting hard inside her when you cum. Should try it ;)
A deep french kiss definitely enhances the pleasure!

ViewingPleasure

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
nothing beats being balls deep, preferably from behind

i have had a few very skilled suckers who made swallowing feel even better than pussy but they were very skilled and enthusiastic, almost as if they were getting off on it more than i was
I must have been lucky then. I’ve had more than a few enthusiastic cocksuckers/swallowers. I always prefer that. Cumming deep inside her is a close second, followed by cumming between two, big, soft titties.

Damn, look at that. I’m hard again.

Another benefit of a good swallowers is no clean up! That cannot be underestimated.

ViewingPleasure

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Recently a girl I have been with loves it when I cum all over her tits so I give her what she wants
If it keeps her coming back for more it always good to splash it where she wants it. :)

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I pull out and shoot all over my wife: over her head, splattering her neck, face, boobs (always fun), and of course torso. She loves my big cumshots all over her! I can't cum in her anymore she gets bladder infections and can't do anything about it I am a heavy cummer even more when unloading in her and sometimes it comes out of her through the following night. Sadly I don't know if I'll ever cum in her again, I can with a condom and that's more intimate, but nothing like that hardcore melting inside. And getting to hold her tight while finishing :)