How do you flirt?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Kassokilleri2ff, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Kassokilleri2ff

Another thread just inspired me to make this. Talking about do you flirt when you have a bf/gf, and I'm like "...shit, I don't flirt at all". So how do you do it?
    Lol, I know, kassokiller with another thread asking insane questions to things he should have learned years ago...

Edit: That other thread, people said it was an ego boost. Today at wal-mart i saw a very cute girl, I looked her in the eyes, and look away. Then I looked again and she looked again at me, so it made me feel good. I guess flirting with girls is like that but better?

#1 Kassokilleri2ff, Jul 12, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2008
  2. modestlyhung

modestlyhung New Member

I posted that last thread. Flirting is really nothing. It's like just showing the better parts of yourself. It's just being really nice, relaxed, making conversation and eye-contact, joking, and even harmless teasing if it won't make them uncomfortable. Flirting with someone isn't the same as hitting on them. The most important part of it I guess is that you don't have any agenda other than to enjoy the conversation and their brief company. You can't expect a phone number or a date but only hope for a laugh and a smile.

3. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I dont flirt cause im terrible at it. Subtly isn't my strong point

4. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

when it comes to flirting i find that i'm just better off being myself. from my experience, men are more attracted to women who are confident, rather than someone who's letting every guy in the bar do body shots off her chest.

5. EagleCowboy

EagleCowboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    For me, flirting is as natural as breathing for me. I don't even think about it. Sometimes I don't mean to do it, then it gets me in trouble. :frown1: When I really mean to do it, it really gets me in trouble!! :biggrin1:

I find that if you are genuine, super nice, and can make people laugh naturally, you are there.

Draft saved Draft deleted