How do you get off with your woman?

MikeN

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you're having sex with your girlfriend/wife, what's the easiest/best/favorite way you get off?

MikeN

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, I didn't post the poll in time -- I meant, do you stroke off, does she stroke you off, do you cum in her pussy/ass, between her tits, etc.

What's the method of choice for finishing you off? What's your favorite or most reliable means of shooting your wad when the time comes?

Last edited:

dbjones1969

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Most of the time....my wife and I both love to finish with a nice creampie (vag). Nothing like it! Sometimes she will finish me off in her mouth and swallow it all with a "yummy" She loves the taste of my cum so I am lucky that way! :)

peters0612

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
After pleasing her orally and letting her take me almost to climax, I like to come inside her. When going down on her, I love to look at her erect nipples. It really turns me on.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
More often than not I finish by creampie-ing the wife in doggy. This is my standard way of finishing off with females I'm in a relationship with, it's the last position of several. Not to say I don't cum when in any other position or never pull out, I do occasionally for variety. When I swing or fuck guys I always finish in my condom, inside them.

cwj88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I get somewhat close to climax I like to slide a finger in her ass while I'm pounding away, it really gets me super hard then my favorite is to pull out and come down her throat, theirs just something really sexy about her swallowing my cum and milking out every last drop.