How do you get out?

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
How do you get out and meet someone? why is it so simple for some and so difficult for others?

I'm losing hope, goddammit I'm such a wimp.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do you get out and meet someone? why is it so simple for some and so difficult for others?
I'm losing hope, goddammit I'm such a wimp.

Just do it! Get off the computer and out of the house. If you don't like hanging out at bars, then get a hobby. Take a foreign language class, join a cycling club, a bowling league, start to run, kayaking looks like fun, get a dog and go to the dog park. Dog owners are usually a friendly lot. Just start doing things where you can meet people. :cool:

RPM

Experimental Member
Media
Boston, Kuala Lumpur, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I also would like to know now.

Been in a long relationship which just ended.

Question : How do you do all those things of going out to meet people when work takes up most of our times. Seems so much easier when in college.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also would like to know now.
Been in a long relationship which just ended.

Question : How do you do all those things of going out to meet people when work takes up most of our times. Seems so much easier when in college.

That's because it was easier in college. Now that you are a grown up; drunken, pretty girls tend not to knock on your door at 3 AM asking if they can tinkle in your bathroom as they've locked themselves out of theirs.

Remember how you used to schedule things to fit your needs in college? Like no courses prior to 11 AM. Same thing works for dating. Stop working 10 and 12 hour days and get a friggin' hobby. Volunteer at a soup kitchen or shelter, take up horse back riding or target shooting, knitting circles were all the rage a few years ago not sure about now, but they do tend to be primarily women. Take a cooking class. Better yet, take an auto repair class because some women take those to meet men.