How do you get rid of a guy

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by greatdickismydrug, Apr 17, 2009.

1. greatdickismydrug

greatdickismydrug New Member

Women: How do you get rid of a guy? Not ltr break-ups but the type of guy, FB, FWB who you determine is just not working for you anymore or the one you see a few times and tell, "sorry don't want to see you anymore" Only for them to take that as a personal challenge and just try harder (no pun intended) to try to see you.

My sister says the three magic words, "I Love You" and gets them running for the hills. I don't have the stomach for that. My approach is to tell them that I will shoot them if they ever step foot near my place again. That usually works except for the cops and their damn protective vests and the ones who have been in prison.

What works for you other gals?

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Telling the truth... saying "hey look it's not going to work, sorry"

3. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

i know Im a guy but, saying
    "I love you" could backfire.
    If he is a needy psycho, those words are music to his ears.
    Think Kink has the right idea.

4. greatdickismydrug

duh...tried that. see post.

5. greatdickismydrug

they just try harder...when I try to tell them honestly that I don't want to see them. I get irritated. They interpret that as playing hard to get...blah, blah then keep at it.

6. Tyl3rDurd3n

Tyl3rDurd3n Member

Unfortunately we men have been well trained to not only deal with rejection, but in a lot of cases have been trained to explicitly IGNORE it by women who think it's 'charming' to have a man chase them to the point of insanity. Sorry women, the girls have ruined it for the rest of you.
    Look him in the eye and be real about it. Your not going to crush him.

7. greatdickismydrug

Ok, after we have that talk, how many annoying text messages and e-mails do I have to ignore before it stops?

8. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    They drop off after a bit if not vanish entirely.
    Going on 4 years from one.

9. Tyl3rDurd3n

Tyl3rDurd3n Member

haha. As many as it takes I suppose. Your obvious alternative if you would rather not have to ignore all those 'annoying' messages from somebody that has developed an interest in you for everything you are, or have at least let him see, you could fuck him some more instead.:rolleyes:
    I don't really mean to seem so cavalier about it, but it's simply the price to be payed when you bring the 'human male' factor into the equation (Not a pun....would be funny...but still not a pun). Remember, your annoyance is still tied to his feelings, deserved or not. It goes both ways.
    Alternativly, skip it all and get a sybian.....you might not leave the room for a few months, but at least it wont call you when you do. :smile:

10. greatdickismydrug

Who said I wanted to get rid of all of them? Title was "get rid of a guy" Not all of them. I love to get texts/emails/calls from the ones that I like.
    Sybian?! God how depressing is that? I prefer to be dead rather than to be locked in a room with a sybian.

11. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

D_Ellerby Eatsprick New Member

Been there myself... I just make myself unavailable - meaning more busy than usual. If he asks to see you at this time or such - say you're busy with other things or *cough* another person...

I know it's beating around the bush maybe but, let them be the one asking you if you're avoiding them then that's when you become upfront about it and say you just want to back off for a bit.

12. Trouty

Trouty New Member

Find a cheap, reliable hit man :biggrin1:

13. polesmoker

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ignore him. They eventually go away, or show up with an engagement ring. Either way, keep ignoring him and he will find some new girl to harass.

14. B_FruitFly

B_FruitFly New Member

Stop showering and brushing and he'll let you go

15. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

INSIST you two get married and follow him around for a day or two saying stupid things like "I think I'd like to have 8 kids" and say the same shit over and over and over and over and over until he gets so irritated that he leaves you alone.

Not showering for a few days before you do this would double its effectiveness.

You could also try handcuffing him to a bed such that he can barely move (so he cant break out) then just leaving the room for a few hours after you put in a barney tape

16. MTHgasm

MTHgasm Member

You could just focus on getting better, sane guys all the time and not giving your number out to so many people (common sense). Otherwise, be honest and pleasant then ignore.

17. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Go into excruciating detail as to why the "benefits" his "friends with" entails are no longer required.

18. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    That one has actually worked for me :wink:

But when in doubt, arsenic works really well.

19. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The sad thing is that with this kind of man, any response at all is still attention, and as long as you pay attention they have hope you will change your mind. After the initial "I don't want to see you any more" conversation I limit interaction to one response during the first day to ask "what part of NO did you not understand?" any other response may give the twit the idea that there is still hope.

Telling him you love him or that you want to marry his wrong, just plain wrong and usually backfires.

If it's someone that I still want to stay friends with and don't mind talking to then I of course handle it differently - but this guy sounds a bit like he could become stalker material. If you've already told him more than once no.... just delete the text and ignore the calls. If it persists, call the police or your phone carrier. Sometimes it's possible to have one phone number blocked from calling. Hopefully he'll find someone else to focus on.

20. MickeyLee

Gold Member

sig 1911 revolution to his temple... nothing says it's over like FUCK OFF or die :smile:

ml

Draft saved Draft deleted