How do you get rid of a guy

widenine

Experimental Member
Media
I really hate this topic. Translation: "How do I dump someone" ... because I didn't
take precautions before letting him or her into my "intimate" life. There seems to
be the assumption that the person being dumped is flawed, needy or psychopathic.
I don't believe that we need to think of a person as odd or evil because they like you.

I've dumped women.. so I'm not on some perch looking down at those who dump others.
It's just that the reason has been similar each time. NO Foreplay. I just feel terrible about jumping into bed too fast with her or ... not observing the details closely enough because of selfish sexual urges. I've found it easy to just "be friends" when she hasn't give me all of her intimacy. Leaving someone prior to orgasms and intercourse is soooo much easier.

Last edited:

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I really hate this topic. SORRY! Then ignore it and don't reply. Translation: "How do I dump someone" ... because I didn't
take precautions before letting him or her into my "intimate" life. ..

Why do you presume that no precautions were taken? I did not let him into my "intimate life." We fucked a couple of times then he wanted to start fucking with my mind. Game over for me but he has an ego as large as his dick.
Most of the others poster who responded "get it". This particular guy does not take an honest explanation and accept it, I've tried the nice approach, the mean approach, the ignore approach...
He is game player and is pissed that I won't play anymore. he prides himself in "making women fall for me" and he thinks that we have "unfinished business" because that has not happened with me. He is a major asshole. It is a game of conquest for him. He likes to fuck with minds more than bodies. I don't need to explain all of the details. The mature women and men on here knew what type of person I am referring to and gave great advice.
You don't get it.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
theres only been a few guys ive dumped that havent become pathetic stalker messes. i always tell a guy when im bored and i always tell the truth coz if you dont they wont go away. change your number is my best advice.
xx

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
poop in his cereal.

ok, seriously

I've tried the nice approach, the mean approach, the ignore approach...

maybe that is the problem, he could be getting mixed signal and think you are in a state of flux emotionally. You might be a cougar, but men like the one you are describing are wolves and they can smell emotional instability which you may be broadcasting a mile away, i think the best way to end it would be to calmy, assertively, and coldly say that it is over between us, now fuck off. do not ask, do not plead, do not whine, reason or explain to him why, just tell him that it is over and you need to fuck off now.

if not then poop on his pillow

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
Sounds like he needs one more sitdown (or phone-call, or whatever). The agenda is, I'm not interested in you romantically or platonically, why do you keep <contacting> me? Put the question directly to him. If he didn't "get it" before, he'll "get it" then, when he has to explain himself. If he claims you weren't clear before, tell him fine, am I clear now? If he thinks you owe him an explanation for your "changed" feelings, tell him calmly no I don't -- it's just the way it is. We're not married, I owe you nothing. This is the situation as it stands. If he plays some line like "I'm just being friendly" then your response is that you're totally turned off by him right now and you don't foresee feeling in any way friendly towards him for, say, five years. If he insists on maintaining contact, tell him you feel uncomfortable with that arrangement and that a restraining order is the next step. It is important throughout the whole process to be cool and no-nonsense. No emotional responses or ridiculous threats, no jokes or moments of levity, just straight-ahead here-is-how-it-is-so-please-leave-me-alone.

Good luck,
Kev

bigdog83

Sexy Member
Media
my girl friends have always told me about guys who wont leave em alone after they tell them to beat it. i just dont understand guys like that.

when a girl even gives me a hint, im out faster then lighting so i dont look like a douche. i just drop all contact unless they give me a nice talk saying they still wanna be friends, otherwise i forget about them and never talk to them again.....i think sometimes it freaks em out because then i move on and they wont leave me the hell alone lol.

do what you want first, if they dont get the hint then get mean. tell them they dont stand a chance, there losers, a fat peice of shit, etc. they will never talk to you again.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a guy but just be honest. I've been on both sides of "your not my type" or "this is not working out", and honesty is truly the best way.

don't play games. I had a gal, who sneaked behind my back, trying to line up the next guy without breaking up with me. then when she was ready to dump me did not have the guts to do it. anyway, I went drinking one night after night class with an old guy friend, she got pissed, said her gfs saw me hanging on other women. then accused me of beating her up. all lies. all because she wanted to go out with jerk friend of mine. she went out with him, he got what he wanted and slapped her around. then her brothers came after me for letting her "get" away and date the other guy. I had to physically knock her one brother out, to stop the other one. I have a damn good right. all of this, because she could not be honest with me or herself.

and then later, she wound up stalking me.