How Do You Get Sex From Women?

D

deleted1100950

I'm commenting because I know I mentioned vibes and women. I'm not saying that just women pick up on a vibe as if its a sixth sense. It was phrased that way because humans in general pick up on the vibes of others around them, in this case, it's a woman reading a man and a woman can make a mistake. Humans make mistakes all the time . Please don't try to make this about sexism, not every little thing is about sexism or any other -ism.

People absolutely can success or fail based on vibes they put out. Someone gets caught doing something they aren't meant to be doing and realize they've been caught, that momentary panic is a vibe.
I don't think that disproves my point. Yes, vibes play a role in attraction but that specific vibe has nothing to do with whether the guy is terrible (in a moral sense) or not. I don't know if I'm making myself clear but a guy can have dark traits on one hand, and on the other be confident, know how to flirt, and make people comfortable around him. Of course it's easy to guess which vibes a person like this will give off, and what I'm arguing against is the idea that women will be able to automatically detect the underlying vices the person has. It is not believable to suggest otherwise.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My response is not directly related to the OP, but this thing I usually see online where people suggest women are not attracted to certain men because they detect terrible "vibes", as if women have some sort of sixth sense is one of the stupidest takes that just won't die. Aside from the unintentional sexism behind the claim, it is invalidated by every terrible hook-up experience, every terrible guy in a relationship, every terrible relationship which is rife with sexual assault and domestic violence. And finally the terrible homicide statistics for women in relationships: Nearly Half of All Murdered Women Are Killed by Romantic Partners

It is fine to admit we don't really know how attraction works without coming up with bogus reasons for why some people succeed and others fail.
I mean I get your point, but to me this speaks to a hypothesis that validates the "vibe" but recognizes that perhaps because of the way humanity has progressed, there are some wires crossed and the "vibe" of danger or a threat to self preservation, is actually a subconsciously attractive feature, leading to the ubiquitous amount of violence and death that comes from romantic partners. I've often made the suggestion that presenting oneself as a man incapable or totally unwilling to utilize violence as a social resolution tool is quite often more displeasing to women's sexual tastes than the man that has the history or propensity of violence.

Reactions: deleted1100950

ASexMrHung1

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't think that disproves my point. Yes, vibes play a role in attraction but that specific vibe has nothing to do with whether the guy is terrible (in a moral sense) or not. I don't know if I'm making myself clear but a guy can have dark traits on one hand, and on the other be confident, know how to flirt, and make people comfortable around him. Of course it's easy to guess which vibes a person like this will give off, and what I'm arguing against is the idea that women will be able to automatically detect the underlying vices the person has. It is not believable to suggest otherwise.

Not saying that women will be able to automatically detect the underlying vices the person has. My point was believing it has anything to do with sexism or prejudice.

D

deleted1100950

I mean I get your point, but to me this speaks to a hypothesis that validates the "vibe" but recognizes that perhaps because of the way humanity has progressed, there are some wires crossed and the "vibe" of danger or a threat to self preservation, is actually a subconsciously attractive feature, leading to the ubiquitous amount of violence and death that comes from romantic partners. I've often made the suggestion that presenting oneself as a man incapable or totally unwilling to utilize violence as a social resolution tool is quite often more displeasing to women's sexual tastes than the man that has the history or propensity of violence.
I'd like you to expand on this, and also if you think there is something equivalent that men find attractive in women.

D

deleted1100950

Not saying that women will be able to automatically detect the underlying vices the person has. My point was believing it has anything to do with sexism or prejudice.
I mostly agree with you, and ideally, yes, vibes should go both ways. And again, this is not specifically about your original comment, as I even stated, but that as a society we have been quick to generally attribute to guys their giving off negative vibes as the source of their romantic problems; it is also the reason why "creepy" is often used to refer to men.

Anyway, here is an interesting reading on the whole vibes thing:
What is to be done about the problem of ‘creepy’ men? | Aeon Ideas

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i'll offer several solutions, none of which probably work. 1. get a gf, settle down and even get married and hurriedly eat her pussy all you can, fuck her mouth every chance you get, fuck her pussy and ass daily before you have the first big fight and all that shit stops. 2. rent a ho. no flowers needed do as you please. 3. come back on after all that shit goes down and ask bullshit about how to get guys to do your dick.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like you to expand on this, and also if you think there is something equivalent that men find attractive in women.
In discussions with women about mating dating and the problems that arise, one of the observations I've made is just how beholden to women's selectivities general men's sexual strategy tends to be, and to really get insight as to why that is we need to look and the tendencies and capabilities of those 10-20% of men that most women seek or actually link with.
As much as internally it's on men like us to check OP as to the sociopathic and somewhat destructive strategy he'd like to employ to get the sex he wants, he has to be granted some sliver of grace, because frankly, he seeks to emulate the patterns and propensity of men whom are getting all the casual sex(backed up by statistics and women's own horror stories). If misogyny in general were actually sexually averse to women collectively, itd be gone(or a non factor) in a couple generations tops. Its persistent ebb and flow tells me there are some aspects to misogyny, or rather a man's audacity to exhibit or lack of care of the consequences for misogynistic behaviors, as well as the actuality or capability to wield violence, that women on some level continue to find appealing. Specifically, how things are playing out in Scandinavian countries tell me a lot; probably boasting the world's perfect mix of men that are both progressively egalitarian, and socioeconomically beneficial, you're finding increasing numbers of appreciative women no longer sexually interested in the men, and men opting for foreign born mates as opposed to trying to cater to disinterested women at home.

I think the equivalence amongst men is relegated to very select populations, specifically those with the power and privilege to indulge in such strategies without falling victim to the consequences.
I don't think there's necessarily a direct correlation, but it wouldn't surprise me if that the higher the tax bracket amongst men the more incidences of self deprecating bdsm/kink/and cuckold behaviors you're going to see.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mostly agree with you, and ideally, yes, vibes should go both ways. And again, this is not specifically about your original comment, as I even stated, but that as a society we have been quick to generally attribute to guys their giving off negative vibes as the source of their romantic problems; it is also the reason why "creepy" is often used to refer to men.

Anyway, here is an interesting reading on the whole vibes thing:
What is to be done about the problem of ‘creepy’ men? | Aeon Ideas
I agree that "creepy" in of itself is a highly subjective and overused moniker against men...but I think OPs case is equivalent to someone claiming some sort of innocence in robbing a bank because banking is found to be largely corrupt.
I get vibes from all sorts of people of every gender expression, in the most unrelated or innocuous of situations, just as a parent. So as critical as I can and will be when I suspect a woman is using such shaming language, I'm always going to defer some sense to her, because at least for the severity, or finality of consequences that can be endured, she will most likely be the one that ends up enduring them.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the way you phrased the question “How do you GET sex from women?” tells us that your approach is wrong before you even start. If that’s your ideology of sex, getting it and not having it, your best options are sex workers or pocket pussy.

If you consider meeting up to chat before fucking a chore, you are either super lazy, self-important, and/or afraid that conversation will scare them off. Small talk (or any talk, for that matter) can enhance the actual sex you are looking to have. If you’re meeting for sex, you can discuss likes, dislikes etc. If you are looking for a slot a/tab b experience, I would vote for inanimate object.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Meet women. Treat them with respect. Listen to them and make the feel like the special person they are. And maybe you will find your way to mutual pleasure.
Those don’t seem to be on the table for this particular person.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just hit up dating sites and apps. And FB. Ive gotten more pussy from FB than any other site. Plenty of women wanna fuck but you cant just come out and ask for it. Be patient, have a compelling page, post selective funny shit etc. Use ur few best pics and take it from there. Be patient women hate needy men

Plenty will come straight to the house and fuck the first meeting. But most will at least wanna go out for a drink dinner etc. One thing I've found is the sooner u can get em on the phone, if youre good at convo, it sets them at ease a lot.

Reactions: Rewardheragain148

ss7979

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tinder works for me for
Anonymous sex with new hot girls. Most if my sex is in the kink community. I have 5 subs and a few other married women I fuck regularly. 3 subs live in.