How Do You Get Sex From Women?

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sigh. it's in jest but when i call them out on it they say "you never know."

I'd be curious to see your dating profile to see what exactly you are putting out there to women. At this point I think you are overthinking everything and/or may be coming across as entitled.

I have never been asked if I was serial killer unless it was in jest, and if someone does ask that I give a joking response. Women invite me over to their place and they come to mine without having ever met, it's a vibe. If someone wants to meet in public, then I'll do it.

I don't lower my standards, but most people need to, People have been warped by the internet and compare themselves to others.

ASexMrHung1

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
See? Thank you. Another normal guy having sex with women. The shit is not that difficult to figure out.

The fact you have to point out that you aren’t asked regularly “are you a killer” is absurd lol. Any many who elicits that response from women is earning that response.

Whoa whoa whoa I'm anything but normal muthafucka ;)

Reactions: deleted1846971
D

deleted1846971

This. This right here is why you are the type of human being other humans don’t want to fuck.

You believe that “in this day and age” (whatever the fuck that is) a guy “should” be able to get laid without “inconvenience”. JFC do you not see why women don’t fuck you? You act as if you have some RIGHT to their pussy. Women “should” fuck who they want and guess what? They do. Your life has proven that women just don’t like you, bro. It’s really that simple.

Keep going with your life of fully earned, deserved and warranted celibacy. I don’t believe you’re willing to be a decent person to change that.
@AtYourCervix10 Thoughts?

ASexMrHung1

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thank you! He sounds exactly like one of them, yet wonder why he isn’t fucked by a different woman every night.

One of the more humorous parts of his posts is that he pretends like he knows how to get women to fuck him, but is choosing not to do so. GTFOH lol

Please do accept my deepest apologies, good sir! :joy:

My mom says I'm special.

I actually do know I would get laid with even more regularity if I "played the game" so to speak, was on the verge of getting this woman who looked like Brandi Bae the other day, like we were on the way back to my place, she had two kids at home though and asked me a question about what I was looking for. Could easily have told her exactly what she needed to hear so I could fuck her but I gave her the truth and she changed her mind. Them's the breaks.

This is how she looked
jNL7V6g.jpg

puttPbL.jpg

Fuck me and my conscience

Reactions: deleted1846971
D

deleted1846971

My mom says I'm special.

I actually do know I would get laid with even more regularity if I "played the game" so to speak, was on the verge of getting this woman who looked like Brandi Bae the other day, like we were on the way back to my place, she had two kids at home though and asked me a question about what I was looking for. Could easily have told her exactly what she needed to hear so I could fuck her but I gave her the truth and she changed her mind. Them's the breaks.

This is how she looked
jNL7V6g.jpg

puttPbL.jpg

Fuck me and my conscience
Good man! That is one strong ass conscience. When I know I want to avoid a situation I try to head it off early. I don’t want it coming down to a buzzer beater decision lol.

You did the right thing following your conscience.

D

deleted1846971

yeahhhh I know:sob:. To be fair, it wouldn't have been asked if I didn't say something about three minutes before that. I blame myself as much as anything. The question never would have come up without the mistake. oh well.
You can only help what you can help. At least you turned it down before it went too far. That’s the important thing.

ATC2599

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@AtYourCervix10
If you’re ever gonna find a four leaf clover,
You’ve gotta get some dirt on your hands
And if you wanna find a head to fit your shoulders,
You’re gonna have to go to the dance

Nothing will be given to you without a bit of work unfortunately

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I disagree that "it takes a lot of work" to get sex from women..."Himbos" are a thing, they exist effortlessly and they have and will be effortlessly getting sex from women for longer than any of us will be around.
The primary difference is that the "himbo" archetype of man wouldn't have the nature to label himself "AtyourCervix" or anything else so aggressively sexual, even in a joking manner...
Because that's ultimately what's happening here, you're publicly bearing this cross of the very real issue of attraction disparities across genders, while actively ignoring the possibility it is you and your attitude(specifically the supposed tedium of basic social interaction) which is really preventing you from attaining that which you seek....

Reactions: deleted1074483

Tylet

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First thing is ........ you don't get sex from a woman - you have sex with a woman.
Second ...... when you're having sex with a woman remember that its a 'two way' thing and not only for you, - if you want to get full co-operative action and the added egotism boost of knowing you can satisfy a woman ..... and get 'repeats'.
Remember to empathise, listen and learn all the different ways women like to be aroused and fucked.
Its surprising (or not) how many women 'talk' and share good (and bad) experiences and how many frustrated, and even curious about big cocks women, even 'size queens', there out there.
Get a 'good reputation' and you won't have to go looking for it, it will come looking for you.
Yes there is no strings sex out there (if that's what you want)

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think we have to bear in mind that this is coming from someone who admits going to a vanilla pool party or beach in a banana hammock that leaves nothing to the imagination (though I doubt this actually happened) and then can't understand why women would be off put or find it creepy.

If you cannot accept there are just some things in life that will require you having to change your way of thinking to get what you want rather than trying to change the thinking of the other person, you will never get it.

D

deleted1100950

My response is not directly related to the OP, but this thing I usually see online where people suggest women are not attracted to certain men because they detect terrible "vibes", as if women have some sort of sixth sense is one of the stupidest takes that just won't die. Aside from the unintentional sexism behind the claim, it is invalidated by every terrible hook-up experience, every terrible guy in a relationship, every terrible relationship which is rife with sexual assault and domestic violence. And finally the terrible homicide statistics for women in relationships: Nearly Half of All Murdered Women Are Killed by Romantic Partners

It is fine to admit we don't really know how attraction works without coming up with bogus reasons for why some people succeed and others fail.

Reactions: wallyj84

ASexMrHung1

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My response is not directly related to the OP, but this thing I usually see online where people suggest women are not attracted to certain men because they detect terrible "vibes", as if women have some sort of sixth sense is one of the stupidest takes that just won't die. Aside from the unintentional sexism behind the claim, it is invalidated by every terrible hook-up experience, every terrible guy in a relationship, every terrible relationship which is rife with sexual assault and domestic violence. And finally the terrible homicide statistics for women in relationships: Nearly Half of All Murdered Women Are Killed by Romantic Partners

It is fine to admit we don't really know how attraction works without coming up with bogus reasons for why some people succeed and others fail.

I'm commenting because I know I mentioned vibes and women. I'm not saying that just women pick up on a vibe as if its a sixth sense. It was phrased that way because humans in general pick up on the vibes of others around them, in this case, it's a woman reading a man and a woman can make a mistake. Humans make mistakes all the time . Please don't try to make this about sexism, not every little thing is about sexism or any other -ism.

People absolutely can success or fail based on vibes they put out. Someone gets caught doing something they aren't meant to be doing and realize they've been caught, that momentary panic is a vibe.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why do you hate farmer's markets so much? You complain about them all the time.

Ok, I have to give this one to you Wally, as it actually made me laugh.

Maybe jealousy brought on by one of his potential hook-ups eyeing the zucchini instead?

7b41a59973308bcf88520a073dafb653.png

Reactions: wallyj84
D

deleted1846971

Tell me you don’t understand vibes without telling me you don’t understand vibes.