How Do You Get Someone Else Laid?

kr8zy

Loved Member
Media
I feel sorry for this guy. He is supposedly a virgin (in his 40's) claims he likes men. He is not the best looking guy, but certainly not the worst. He has 1 big issue though - he has a major speech impediment. Talking with him is like talking to someone who is totally drunk, even though he is actually completely sober.

IT would be too awkward for me to have sex with him, but he is getting pretty desperate and I don't want him to try something too dangerous, either. I have thought of taking him to a bathhouse or Gay Resort, but not sure that is appropriate for some guys first time. Suggestions? Scruff didn't seem to work for him, all they wanted was his pics he says, though I am not sure he really knew how to get to the asking to hook up part.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Go with him to a sauna. Maybe avoid anal for the first time if he's nervous. Chances are he might not even have to say a word.

Reactions: OKCLane

Flo179

Superior Member
Media
Hire someone lol

Make sure you tell them everything about him

There are some decent man whores out there who would have done something similar with another client and that way you and they know what to and what not to expect

Reactions: OKCLane

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don’t feel sorry for him. Help him find a competent speech therapist. Lots of unattractive people get laid. It’s about confidence and self esteem, clearly he needs help in these areas, and I assume at the root of it all is his impediment.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's physical/neurological, so not something therapy can fix.

Therapy isn’t always about fixing something. It’s a tool he should investigate as it addresses the mental/emotional aspects as well.