1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

How Do You Get Someone Else Laid?

Discussion in 'Ask a Gay Man' started by kr8zy, May 20, 2019.

1. kr8zy

kr8zy Cherished Member

I feel sorry for this guy. He is supposedly a virgin (in his 40's) claims he likes men. He is not the best looking guy, but certainly not the worst. He has 1 big issue though - he has a major speech impediment. Talking with him is like talking to someone who is totally drunk, even though he is actually completely sober.

IT would be too awkward for me to have sex with him, but he is getting pretty desperate and I don't want him to try something too dangerous, either. I have thought of taking him to a bathhouse or Gay Resort, but not sure that is appropriate for some guys first time. Suggestions? Scruff didn't seem to work for him, all they wanted was his pics he says, though I am not sure he really knew how to get to the asking to hook up part.

2. Brodie888

Brodie888 Superior Member

Go with him to a sauna. Maybe avoid anal for the first time if he's nervous. Chances are he might not even have to say a word.

OKCLane likes this.
  3. Flo179

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Hire someone lol

Make sure you tell them everything about him

There are some decent man whores out there who would have done something similar with another client and that way you and they know what to and what not to expect

OKCLane likes this.
  4. OKCLane

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Don’t feel sorry for him. Help him find a competent speech therapist. Lots of unattractive people get laid. It’s about confidence and self esteem, clearly he needs help in these areas, and I assume at the root of it all is his impediment.

5. kr8zy

kr8zy Cherished Member

It's physical/neurological, so not something therapy can fix.

6. oriental4fun

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    thats what apps like grindr is for, i'm sure he doesn't show his speech impediment when typing?

OKCLane likes this.
  7. OKCLane

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Therapy isn’t always about fixing something. It’s a tool he should investigate as it addresses the mental/emotional aspects as well.

muskokan, Andrue and cedarizzo like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice