How do you guys care for your foreskins

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
How often do you clean it? What do you use, only water or also shampoo/soap? Do you retract your foreskin when you pee?

I clean it with body wash every other day then I apply a fresh coat of pre-cum on it to keep it from drying out. Soap is very bad as it removes all the natural moisturizers.
No issues with smegma.

The eyelid and the foreskin are the two most elastic pieces of skin on the male body.
Nope the nut sac is more elastic then the foreskin or eyelids

Last edited:
Reactions: tutkunadam

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
I recall my father telling me when I was very little how important it was to pull back my foreskin and wash my cock with soap and water; and I always pull it back when peeing standing up, or it sprays everywhere!

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oldredneck, those types of articles are just plain stupid. It is like those articles that claim that phimosis is perfectly normal and natural in an adult and doesn't impede the sex life.

And thsoe articles that claim the "don't clean it, don't try to retract it" which causes parents to fail to teach their sons about proper care fo the foreskin and which results in higher cases of phimosis and infections later on.

There is considerable wisdom of experience in that article.
The penis is indeed quite self cleaning, at least mine is. Soap is very irritating to many men, and the direct cause of most balanitis is overwashing with soap.

The article never mentions or deals with phimosis. That part exists only in your imagination. Why do you feel so compelled to reply to everything regarding a foreskin, and typically with information which is factually incorrect? The article doesn't say, "Don't wash it". It says to retract, and wash the internal parts with just water. Your supposition that articles like this are to blame, because parents don't teach their children to wash just does not stand up to logic, or the statements in the article. Please, stop imagining what statements regarding the foreskin say, and replying to what you imagine, with factually incorrect replies.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was loosely circumcised and still can get a bad odor like urine and slight smegma in the folds.

I would never have dreamed that you were loosely circumcised, from those exquisite pictures of your erect penis. It looks as if all the skin is stretched tight, to cover the magnitude of what lies beneath.
Your genetic line is truly gifted.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I retract to pee, at least halfway, with my short foreskin. When I shower, I wash with water, and use the thumb to get in all the little folds. I almost never produced any smegma my whole life, with the exception of when the foreskin and head separated when I was four.
I can remember that distinctly. Hygiene has never, ever been the slightest problem.

NumberTwentySix

Just Browsing
Media
To me it would be strange not to clean it with soap. Mine is comfortably loose though, so your results may vary. I Always retract when I pee, and even then it will sometimes go in three directions. (sigh) Also, I would think putting lotion on it would lead to a bad taste in the mouth...

uncutguy37

Legendary Member
Media
lol not alot of lotion, small drop on my finger then I rub it over the head, keep things moving smooth,
never had anyone complain about me leaving a bad taste in their mouth.

mattbryant84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nothing to crazy. just pull the skin back in the shower, let it rinse off in the water. lil bit of soap, rinse again.. not rocket science. no harder than brushing your teeth. lol yes i retract to pee, otherwise i might splatter some drops on my pants or the wall or something.. that and i use toilet paper to wipe the tip after i pee. try and milk the last few drops out. shaking just doesn't do it for me. altho that's just general, not because of foreskin

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I would never have dreamed that you were loosely circumcised, from those exquisite pictures of your erect penis. It looks as if all the skin is stretched tight, to cover the magnitude of what lies beneath.
Your genetic line is truly gifted.

Thank you very much! But, yes, my genetic line (father's side) is known for extremely well-endowed men - just pure nature! And if I have a son someday, I hope he gets a penis like his daddy bigbull29.:biggrin1::wink:

I should take pics which show that I was loosely circumcised. I know that in my erect pics it doesn't look that way, but when I'm completely soft, my glands is competely covered by foreskin, which extends a bit beyond the slit.

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I use soap and water to clean my cock. When peeing I use toilet paper to wipe off the drips or just rinse with water if I am at home.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Personally, I think soap is unnecessary unless there's a serious mess going on. It just dries everything out under there. I wouldn't use soap in my mouth or on my eyes, either.

Bathe/shower atleast twice a day.. never ever stinky!. pull back my lose foreskins and wash away!.. cleanliness is very important to us uncut boys! so i always pay a little more attention to that area when showering!

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine naturally retracts. I wash it when I shower, which is 2-3 times a day, using plenty of shower gel lathered up all over my body, including plenty of special attention under my foreskin. People who say foreskins are unhygienic are dirty - if you're a clean person there's nothing to worry about.

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How often do you clean it? What do you use, only water or also shampoo/soap? Do you retract your foreskin when you pee?

I usually retract it about once a week to wash away the accumulated smegma. I don't use soap.

When I pee, I stretch out my foreskin so it makes a nice spout to pee through. That helps with the aim.

If I am peeing outside, I also like to pinch the tip shut when I pee so that my foreskin fills with nice warm urine. When I let go, I get a great gush of urine.

Panoptik

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Retract foreskin and wash with water whenever I shower. If the foreskin seems dry, which it sometimes does after e.g. a fill day of edging, I use a face moisturiser for sensitive skin. It's very mild and I never had any bad reactions using it on my penis.

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I washmyself down there daily, sometimes twice a day, wether I shower or not. I don't use soap under my foreskin...I find it dries it out and makes it itchy. I don't retract when I pee, not neccessary for me.

I have found that as I get older, I produce less and less smegma, and therefor less odor. As a teenager and young man, there was always lots and I had to wash more frequently. Now, it takes a couple of days to even become noticeable...but I still wash frequently out of habit and to keep it squeeky-clean for my wife. :)