How Do You Guys Jelq Without Getting Hard

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_William Fuckner, Jun 10, 2011.

1. D_William Fuckner

D_William Fuckner New Member

I've tried Jelqing a couple of times for the hell of it, and i've gotten hard within 10 reps every time. Am i supposed to take a break very frequently?

2. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    Just let it pop off and continue..if it happens again, shoot off again..eventually your cock will learn who is its master when it cums to jelquing!:biggrin1:

3. bryanstud

bryanstud New Member

basque has the answer. I had the same problem...now I jo before a jelq session...same with using extender...I jo...jelq and then use the extender...and sometimes jelq after removing the extender

4. civy

civy New Member

Albums:
    Happens for everyone at first I guess. Took me about six sessions to get used to jelqing and control :)

5. MattBrick

MattBrick Member

Albums:
    I can't say I am too experienced with jelquing but when I was younger, I tried it a few times after reading about it. The same thing happened to me. If you are a young guy, it seems like the solution is to jerk off before you get started. You only want to be working with a 50% erection. If you are older, you don't neccesarily want to jerk off before, because you need that 50% erection, and you want to get a "pump" as though after lifting weights - or so I have read on here.
    I hope this helps.

6. Sakako

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not terribly experienced with the subject but I'm fairly sure that you're not supposed to ejaculate within an hour of jelqing. I just let it die down and then continue where I left off.

7. D_William Fuckner

D_William Fuckner New Member

i've heard people hint at that ^^

can anyone verify?

8. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    like you, I know in my younger days it wouldn't have taken 10 jelqs to get me hard just the thought of it. I did read about not ejaculating after jelquing as the physics of your body does something to the effort that you just put in when you cum, rather edge-JO and stop before cumming, instead.

My guess is that its like fucking after you cum the erection dies, at least for most people. At my age now I don't worry about having a hard on while jelqing, I guess all the fucking have made me able to control the intensity of the erection.

Anyway to give you a suggestion, don't think of sex when jelqing, thinking sexual thoughts causes most erection (duh). Don't even think about the end result, i.e. "with this big 9"dick I'm going to fucking be the man" kind of thoughts again its about sex. Just relax and do the exercise and be at the moment, maybe not if your thinking about sex cause touch your dick is related to sex. Watch a cartoon, get distractions ready to lessen your sex thoughts. A picture of your grand ma or grandpa that you glance at when you want to kill that hard-on, you get the idea. Easier said than done when your young, huh.

Hard cock likes this.
  9. hud01

Gold Member

jo if you have to, not a problem

10. the_big_1

the_big_1 New Member

Just continue to do the jelqing movement even if you get fully erect or you dont do warm ups etc... thats how i did it and i still got another 1.5 inchs increase in 3 months.

Hard cock likes this.
  11. D_Tess_Tease

D_Tess_Tease Account Disabled

now that is some testimonial right there man!!! LOL Was that when you was 13 yrs old maybe?

12. DV8

DV8
    Gold Member

Albums:
    Watch The View while jelqing. Let me know how that goes for you.

Draft saved Draft deleted