How do you guys manage to suck your own cocks?

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
some people's spines just can't bend enough, no matter what. I could do it when I was about 16, and way thinner and more flexible. The best way, if you are really serious about wanting to do it, is to take some yoga classes, and learn how to stretch. That way, you can learn to stretch right under supervision, to minimize the chance of hurting yourself. Good luck!:smile:

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm average, but if you're flexible enough, you can do it. I could only get the head in, but still.

HighHopes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Im around 7.5 and 6'.2" tall... it wasnt easy when i first tried I thought it wasnt possible but I just kept trying..
I am very flexible and can bend up into very small places so I suppose that helps

Rubber_JonnyN

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I can, but not a lot of it, just enough to have some fun.
I've always been able to lift one leg/foot behind my head, so I think you need to be able to do that. Just guessing.
If you can't do that, then try yoga or just keep trying but a little bit at a time. Bearing in mind if you're overweight it will be harder or if you're go a small cock.

slcthkby

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't see the appeal of this. I used to, but when I finally became flexible enough to actually get the head in, I was disappointed and felt like I had worked a long time for something that wasn't all that great. It is so much nicer to have another pair of lips on your cock.

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Age 14 was the last time I could barely lick the head.

Im around 7.5 and 6'.2" tall... it wasnt easy when i first tried I thought it wasnt possible but I just kept trying..
I am very flexible and can bend up into very small places so I suppose that helps

Pictures, please!:smile: