How do you guys mount her in the missionary positon?

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do you then move into a pushup position, so that her ass is off the bed, floor, blanket, etc and she is resting on her (upper) back? A big pillow under her butt, lower back make this position much easier.

Note: it also works with a guy. :wink:

JeffGrncrs

Just Browsing
Media
holding her legs partly up and just giving her a little bit unti she goes crazy and wants it deeper......then to shove it in all the way and fuck her like that for a while in and out........to then nearly pinning her legs all the way back and not fucking in and out but moving forward and back stretching her pussy.

Cloud9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well, like most i postion my cock at the entrance and push it in..

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Before i try to get her very aroused by giving her some oral, then i kneel and slowly insert it.

During intercourse i move slowly back and forward my pelvis, always keeping my cock with an hand.

ThaitAss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Speaking from the other perspective, it's nice to have several different variations. One is my knees are bent and legs splayed open. That's good for initial penetration. Getting legs straight and onto his shoulders is good when I'm nice & limbered up (quite a feat for a sedentary office worker who's just starting to do yoga and is almost 50 years old!). Another interesting position is my legs straight down under his body. Reaches a few other spots, IYKWIM. Then regular missionary, legs around his waist. Mmm maybe it's time to go wake up Hubby!!

D_Claude Hopper

Experimental Member
Media
IanTheTall said:
Do you then move into a pushup position, so that her ass is off the bed, floor, blanket, etc and she is resting on her (upper) back? A big pillow under her butt, lower back make this position much easier.
I definitely agree on the lower back support thing. If I can, I try to lift her lower back and let her take care of the aiming part. i think the "pulling them up towards you" thing probably adds a little something to the intimacy too.