How do you guys shave your pubic hair?

Veet my ass check & asshole. Use close shave razor on my balls & trim with electric razor around base of my cock :)

Although I must admit I love hairy & untrimmed on lads I suck or rim

Reactions: deleted1338241

FrancisCoSydney

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im trimming top pubes and creaming shaft and balls.

I tried shaving but i cut myself all the time lol
Hi buddy, mind me asking what you use on your balls and shaft. I wanna be smooth but hate the idea of cutting when shaving...

D

deleted972421

Guys, over the years I've used the basics... Mach 3 razor, Gillette Shaving Gel, and it works fine. Just like shaving one's face, there will be times when a small nick will happen. So what? It heals in a minute or two and life goes on. Some men are so afraid that if they cut their ballsack their balls will fall out. It just doesn't happen, it's a nick just like on your face.

FrancisCoSydney

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys, over the years I've used the basics... Mach 3 razor, Gillette Shaving Gel, and it works fine. Just like shaving one's face, there will be times when a small nick will happen. So what? It heals in a minute or two and life goes on. Some men are so afraid that if they cut their ballsack their balls will fall out. It just doesn't happen, it's a nick just like on your face.
Unfortunately if i see bloody i’m 10 seconds away from fainting - for my face I only use an electric for that reason. I’m way too hairy down there at the moment, so considering exfoliation cream but worried about the sensitivity of dick, balls...

D

deleted972421

Unfortunately if i see bloody i’m 10 seconds away from fainting - for my face I only use an electric for that reason. I’m way too hairy down there at the moment, so considering exfoliation cream but worried about the sensitivity of dick, balls...
Sounds like you may experience vasovagal syncope. In your case, may I suggest using electric clippers to get through the heavy growth, and then try Nair or something similar to that.

Reactions: FrancisCoSydney

FrancisCoSydney

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds like you may experience vasovagal syncope. In your case, may I suggest using electric clippers to get through the heavy growth, and then try Nair or something similar to that.
Yeah, that’s what I’m considering - I just want to make sure I buy the right sort.... thanks again buddy

D

deleted1338241

Hi buddy, mind me asking what you use on your balls and shaft. I wanna be smooth but hate the idea of cutting when shaving...

Which cream I suppose? I'm using Veet hair removal cream, just the regular one, though there exists a sensitive skin one, too and one for men. I haven't tested the latter ones though because the regular one does the job for me. I'm using it weekly as this is enough to not grow back.

I skipped 2 weeks and tried to shave them with a razor last time with a fresh blade and shaving gel and some after shave balm afterwards. It did work, however the softness didn't last long. I got a slight rash on the day after and the hair started to show again 2 days after shaving, so really disappointing when you're used to not having to bother with it for a week.
I'm always getting a slight rash when I shave my balls/dick/ass with a razor, independent on which shaving gel/foam/aftershave/cream or none at all but it never happened elsewhere (like torso or pits) and this certainly doesn't happen when creaming or waxing but waxing is just painful. only did that twice hahah.

if you're using cream you just have to be careful not get cream on places you don't want to be hairless (like your thighs) as the package might touch it and leave some cream and you should never leave it there longer than indicated and remove it as soon as it starts to feel bad. Also if the hair is rather tick you'd better use a little bit more cream on spot than too less because I think you shouldn't be using it twice within a day or so.

FrancisCoSydney

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Which cream I suppose? I'm using Veet hair removal cream, just the regular one, though there exists a sensitive skin one, too and one for men. I haven't tested the latter ones though because the regular one does the job for me. I'm using it weekly as this is enough to not grow back.

I skipped 2 weeks and tried to shave them with a razor last time with a fresh blade and shaving gel and some after shave balm afterwards. It did work, however the softness didn't last long. I got a slight rash on the day after and the hair started to show again 2 days after shaving, so really disappointing when you're used to not having to bother with it for a week.
I'm always getting a slight rash when I shave my balls/dick/ass with a razor, independent on which shaving gel/foam/aftershave/cream or none at all but it never happened elsewhere (like torso or pits) and this certainly doesn't happen when creaming or waxing but waxing is just painful. only did that twice hahah.

if you're using cream you just have to be careful not get cream on places you don't want to be hairless (like your thighs) as the package might touch it and leave some cream and you should never leave it there longer than indicated and remove it as soon as it starts to feel bad. Also if the hair is rather tick you'd better use a little bit more cream on spot than too less because I think you shouldn't be using it twice within a day or so.
Thanks mate, much appreciated. I am soon to post my new hairless pics!

whosyourdaddy_999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After a nice soak in the tub, everything is ready to go. I don't need any form of shaving cream, although I have used it. Just a basic razor does the job fine. You've gotta keep the skin over the balls tight in order to make the razor slide over cleanly, but that's no big deal. Definitely don't use an electric razor! What I find very helpful is some form of cream over the area afterwards to help prevent any ingrown hairs. I next to never have any problem with nicks or blood. It just isn't an issue.

Faunus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To get the front, and the back(sometimes) I use a Gillette battery powered beard trimmer- it comes with 3 guards, and my go to is the “2” guard; once that’s done, to get the shaft and scrotum, I use a three blade(or a 5 blade) razor- in a hot shower, with shaving gel, or shampoo or conditioner, depending on my mood. After the shower, I slap around a little Nivea aftershave and is good to go plowing and getting plowed

Reactions: FrancisCoSydney