How do you guys shave your pubic hair?

For my pubes I use an electric trimmer with a #3 attachment. After that, I shave in the shower with a razor (Schick Quattro) and soap. I used to fuss with butt hair, but don't any more.

Reactions: Andrue and Faunus

Faunus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I use an electric trimmer for the front yard. Go down to a zero on it for the shaft and base. Then use hair removal cream (Nads) on my ass and hole. ☺️
How does the Nads cream feel and work? I have coarse hair, and am curious about the regrowth. Sometimes I get a wild hair(pun intended) and want to have a hairless ass from time to time- my partner doesn’t mind either(and prefers me au naturel, biensûr)

Reactions: FrancisCoSydney

Mexmerman

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How does the Nads cream feel and work? I have coarse hair, and am curious about the regrowth. Sometimes I get a wild hair(pun intended) and want to have a hairless ass from time to time- my partner doesn’t mind either(and prefers me au naturel, biensûr)
Nads is amazing. I have zero complaints.

Reactions: FrancisCoSydney

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Personnal....not with anyone....and, to my feeling, I'm getting a bit bushy...yet....maybe I shall trim a bit....for Me.

8rancher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone on here have any experience with sugaring, as opposed to waxing? Pros/cons? All I know is waxing takes the first layer of skin with the hair and follicle
I get my butt and balls sugared and I love it! It does hurt a little but the result is totally worth it... really smooth for more than a month, doesn’t grow back prickly, no ingrown hairs... highly rec

Reactions: chadstallion