How do you guys shave?

zpacifico

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
use fresh blades, during a warm shower or bath. do not soap prior the shave. tighten the skin and shave. moisturise afterwards, even moisturise daily afterwards to prevent any irritation.

ModestToo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find that I can get away with an old blade too as long as I do it regularly. I usually just do it in the shower with some soap and a Mach 3. Go softly and with the grain obviously. I actually used a new blade today and something wierd happened to the soft part above. It's all swollen now and the blade won't cut anymore. Not sure if it's from the hot water or the blade was defective. It's never happened before.

fresh blades, during shower and ultra sensative shaev cream seems to be worikng the best to keep irritation down. :)

djsparty

Just Browsing
Media
Body shaver to trim...1 or 2 guard for all and then take a Gillette Mach 3 razor and shampoo to the sack...smooth and never leaves bumps. Lotion after shower and for next few days. I generally shave every 10-14 days.

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When ACTUALLY shaving, I use a razor and shaving cream. In the mean time, shaving to keep up with just water can be helpful to maintain and not make the moment when you actually do some real time shaving easier.

Azreail13

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Disposable three blades,dry,everything.Usually while I'm watching tv.Never cut myself and never got razor burn.Just lucky like that I guess.

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
a GOOD, heavy razor. cheap, disposable razors should be banned. if i use one i look as if i have been pulled through a thorn hedge.

after a bath, when the hairs are nice and soft (but then i do have a light beard)

tallandhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Electric shaver.:smile: I use lotsa' talcum powder too, doing shave of balls and shaft this way for a few years. Can't imagine takin' a blade to that area! :eek:

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I use these great little blades women use to shape eyebrows for my body. They're from Japan and I'm lucky to have a Japanese supermarket where I live and can get them for under $3.00. They could also be found at Sally Beauty stores etc. These blades have a plastic protective cover to help prevent slicing yourself up and leaving your bathroom covered in blood and looking like a murder scene. You shave dry. Here's a link. You must buy this exact package. Not some cheap copy. Touch 'N Brow - Ladyn Touch N Brow Razor
I use these for everywhere except my balls. It is so fast and clean. I stand over a big towel to collect the hair. Then shake it off in the shower. Then I use some wet toilet paper to collect it all and throw it away. I don't want to wash it down the drain in case in clogs it. Then I just shower off.

I use Nair for my balls and base of cock to get baby smooth. I spread it on for 4 mins. Wipe off with paper towels then shower and completely wipe off with wash cloth. I use paper towels first to prevent Nair from clogging the shower drain.

I am so damn smooth after this method and it's pretty quick.