How do you guys wear it in pants?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_Darnell_ny, Feb 1, 2006.

1. B_Darnell_ny

B_Darnell_ny New Member

I am wondering how the rest of you guys wear it in your pants. My size is too big to wear upwards in the underwear, so I bend it down under my balls and wear tight underwear to keep it that way> The worst part is when it starts to get hard a little that way, it hurts my balls and can be really hard walking that way.
    The only other way is to wear it down the pant leg with tight boxers, that is comfortable but the bouncing aroudn causes it to get hard easy, and when its hard down the leg its impossible to stand up straight, have to sit down and bring my leg up until it goes back down.
    Wearing it upward is ok, but it just keeps slidding down and flopping out the leg of the underwear that way, and getting hard that way is the worst cuz it wants to out the top of pants.
    I just wonder how you gusy wear yours, maybe there is a better way.

2. DougRR

DougRR New Member

Albums:
    Good question but what is "it"?

3. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i put it to the left or to the right. In case it gets hard it becomes uncomfortable too :redface:

4. RideRocket

Gold Member

I wear boxer-briefs which allows for packaging room. For the most part, "it" is bundled up front, but on occasion "it" hangs to the left. For the most part there is no discomfort. If I try crossing my legs though, I generally have to lift the package up lest I squish my nuts (and that would really suck).

5. ccdefender05

ccdefender05 New Member

i usually freeball so i just have my dick hang down my right leg. my balls as ive said before tend to stay pulled up close to my body, but when they arent i also put them down my right leg

6. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Generally down my left leg with the head tucked into my sock.

7. SilverXan

SilverXan New Member

I wear boxers, not wore pants, or what the english call pants since i was about 12/13, tighter boxers are usually prefarable as the looser cause pain from the attempted escape down the trouser leg when turned on

8. ohoisin

ohoisin New Member

cocked toward the right
    a long shirt or jacket helps to hide any untoward growth

9. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

The kind of pants I'm wearing dictates my underwear, when I'm not freeballing. With jeans I have on briefs or boxerbriefs, pulling cock and balls up above the inseam -- yup, there's a 'package'. With dress pants I like boxers with genitals hanging down the left thigh. My freeballing has just begun the last couple of years and usually in warm weather in very loose pants.

10. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Whatever I'm wearing, I just dump it down one side or the other (customarily the right leg, but there's no functional difference), after which it goes where it wants - it's not like I can do anything about it.

But it probably usually stays to the right, because that's the side of my pants it tends to abrade through, given time.

11. Bullrider

Bullrider New Member

I usually just freeball it and let it go where it wants. It really sucks if it goes up because it then tries to get out the top of my jeans. I don't have as much problem with it trying to do this if I freeball.:smile:

12. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    You're never too big to wear pants, mate. Just wear them proudly!

13. Pappy

Pappy Member

I usually wear boxers and loose fit jeans/pants. I just let it hang down my left leg. If it gets hard, oh well.

14. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Resurrecting and older post ...lol
    I wear mine to the right when I have on briefs or boxer briefs. That way I have room to grow if it should wake up on it's own and stretch...:wink:

Usually I don't like to wear regular boxer. It's a comfort issue with me.
    :smile:

15. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    I go commando....and dress left most of the time, once in awhile it gets put away on the right.

16. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

My cock lays on top of my balls, or sometimes slighty to the right. I wear boxer briefs. They hold it in check nicely.

17. grnman

grnman Active Member

Albums:
    Humm, well I use a variety of positions depending upon the pants I am wearing and the situation I am in. When I am teaching I use snug boxer briefs and sort of tuck it over my balls and somewhat between my legs. This is not too comfortable, but it is the best way not to show, especialy if I get on of those unexpected erections (actually partial in that position).

In jeans I perfer off to the right or left for maximum comfort. Although, I have gotten comments, from some of buddies, that it looks like i have a hard-on when i position like that. I ususally don't care, but sometimes I don't wish to create that impression. At other times, I sort of position so it goes around to one side and then back in to my inseam (see photo below). Its pretty obvious like that, but it is clear I don't have a hard-on if I don't wish to create that impression.

I can't really position up unless I don't mind it under my belt, which is not comfortable. I usually wear boxer briefs that allow a nuber of different positions even just letting it hang; I sometimes do that, but it an attention getter.

I don't know about you guys, but for me everyday it is a decision process as to how I will position, do I show too much, do I care, etc.

Jack

Attached Files:

18. jackM50black

jackM50black New Member

Not much of a problem, except when getting hard. I go with silk or nylon boxers under my slacks for work. It just goes down my left leg a little. Most of my slacks are smooth front, and a couple of pairs that don't have the room up front, so I show a little, but thats a natural look and not too rude for the office. I rarely get hard at work.

With levis... I only have one pair of 501s, the rest are roomy with no hang problems. With the 501's I bulge out in either on of two ways; with boxers my hose is definitely obvious on my left leg, and with a jock or nylon briefs then its a rounded bulge. Either way its showing, but the problem is getting hard. Being at the grocery store and getting half hard with boxers underneath was embarassing for me. Another issue on that is, after I cum my cock does'nt go down (soft) right away but stays half hard for a while. I've had some stares when I needed to get to my car and had to walk out in public.

19. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Grnman--a few questions.

How big are you soft? Hard?

Are you enhanced via silicone?

Do you pump?

That's a hot ass bulge dude! WOOF!

20. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Excellent questions Lex.....:confused: I think it's time for Grnman to play "show and tell"....:smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted