How do you guys wear it in pants?

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just let it go wherever it wants and don't bother with underwear :biggrin1:

On the special occasions I do, I do the same, but it usually points down my right leg (of it's own choosing).

Never get a hard-on unless I get it out and start pumping it, so no worries there.

I keep trying different types of underwear, but I don't feel comfortable in any of them after a short while. The longest I've managed in the last 10 years is almost 2 days in FTL boxers (55/45 blend).

Magnum_PI

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hang at about 6 inches so i prefer to fold it under and wear sport briefs or bikini briefs to keep it contained a bit, still end up with a pretty big bulge though. and yea hard ons can be a lil uncomfortable that way but i'm used to it.

AARON.aa

Expert Member
Media
I wear boxers and let my penis and balls hang down the left leg. Is a genetic question because the left ball hangs more down than the right. All pants (or trousers) are cut for right hand and is more easy to extract the penis out with the right hand... The bulge is obvious down the left leg.

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When wearing briefs, cock is to side. Getting hard, very little adjusting, goes up easy. When commando, have to adjust to side as I bone up. Skinny jeans, takes a lot more adjusting.... :) Generally, cock spends a little more time on my left side. Gets crowded on my right with phone in pocket.
I don't like it when I get hard in one of my jean legs. Might look hot, but mighty uncomfortable. Bitch to readjust.
I've had drunk friends ask me this before. I don't think they were hitting on me.... ? :)

D

deleted645791

It all hangs to the left, with or without boxers, but usually without since I go commando most of the time.