How do you handle attention if you don't think you are that big?

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all,

Through my life people have commented on my size (either girls, at the urinal or in changing rooms) and I put it down to being quite ok when flaccid compared to others - 5 x 5.

But when hard 7.5 x 6 in my best days - It isn't GIGANTIC or monstrous. 1 girl commented she was relieved it was just big and not monstrous after what she had heard, but I felt this was a let down to her. She made out she was happy as she was worried it would be hard to get in (previous experience of a massive one or just her mind working overtime?)

But seriously everyone independently seems to pick up on my flaccid size and then tell everyone I have a massive cock, when really it is just above average.

Does anyone else here have the same thing? Does it bother you, or do you just ride with it and lap up the attention? One side of me enjoys this attention, the other side I feel like a fraud.

Also on a side note - If your girlfriend says to you that she thinks you are massive, but inside she thinks you are just above average but says the former to boost your ego - is it more attractive to her to act as though you think it IS massive, or to play it down as "not that big really"?

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Personally I like when guys are thankful without being delusional. If she tells you it's massive, you could chuckle and say "Not really, but I'm glad it works for you, babe."

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never thought I was large, until I posted my cock online as a joke once. I got a lot of comments on its size, and it surprised me. Now I think of myself as fairly large, but not BIG. I'm doing my best to not let comments get to my head; I'd hate to ever be that guy who goes around thinking he's got a massive rope between his legs when he doesn't have all that much.

However, I'm quite sure that my bush is pretty massive.

But yeah, in direct response to the OP, I'd HATE it if a girl called me massive or something when she didn't really think so. If she called me massive because she honestly thought so, regardless of inexperience or any other reason, I wouldn't correct her. She'd be happy, thinking she's with a huge cock, and if she ever meets a bigger one later in life, more pleasant surprises for her.

No guy doesn't appreciate having his ego stroked, as far as I know.

But if I found out that a girl was lying to me when she called me massive or the equivalent, I'd be super pissed. Honesty and communication are key in a relationship.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I get bothered that women talk about my size amoung themselves
I mean I like it but I feel since it's me I have a right to know and feel proud that my equpment has gotten a glowing review

I'm not sure that is a direct relation to the initial question

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
MrCumalot, in the real world the average erect penis length is 5 - 6 inches. At 7½", you're 25% longer than average and at 6" girth, well-proportioned. I can't be bothered to do the maths, but it's probably twice average in terms of volume. Man, if any other body-part was 25% bigger than average, it would rightly be considered huge by most people.

I don't understand how anyone with such a big and attractive penis could worry about it like you do. Would you only be satisfied if it was proved to be the biggest in the world? 'Cos that's the only way you could be absolutely sure she'd never had bigger.

Oh, and can we have more pics please? Just to make sure the first one isn't an optical illusion. :biggrin1:

Last edited: