how do you handle other men with locker room erections?

wilderness

Cherished Member
Media
i'm not talking about pervs who are staring and gawking. just normal dudes (maybe straight, bi or gay) who are showering or going about normal locker room business and happen to have a boner? (it happens).

ignore?

what if you know the dude?

still ignore?

D_Vida_Zane

Account Disabled
Media
For a week, it seemed every other guy in my university locker room showers had a hard-on. No one made a scene or even a comment. It is what it is.

Aside from that week, I've never seen it.

Reactions: nicnic

D_Harry_N_Bigg

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's not a problem. I don't care.
but one time when I was more young in a sauna in austria a man stroked his cock watching me, it was really embarrassing but I did not say anything because nothing has happened.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never seen a guy with an erection in the locker room. Not saying it doesn't happen, but I haven't seen it. And if I did, I'd just ignore it. I know as a man that we sometimes get erections at the most inopportune times. It happens.

Simba

Reactions: Markym01

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have never seen a guy with an erection in the locker room. Not saying it doesn't happen, but I haven't seen it. And if I did, I'd just ignore it. I know as a man that we sometimes get erections at the most inopportune times. It happens.

Simba

This ^
I workout and shower in a gym practically every day, and have never seen it happen.

archetypal_mystic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thinking about it..the only time I have seen full on boners would have been in steam or sauna rooms. A fair share of semis, however, are usually on display in most locker rooms...and its often just ignored. Mind, you I have popped major boners and gone to great pains to hide it with towels etc.

D_Pal_Bunion

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I started having a boner in the shower. I was very embarrassed about it. There was another guy showering with me. At first it was ok, no problem. Then I got a semi, at that point I was like yeah it happens, no biggie. Then it went a bit harder and bigger. Thankfully I was completely rinsed so I stopped the water, took the soap bottle, and placed it in front of my cock. I left and I didn't even try to check if the other guy noticed it or not. I didn't even look at him when I got dressed, I was too embarrassed.

D

deleted871301

I've seen it a few times... I ignore it. Has no effect on me. It's most likely just the effects of testosterone pumping after a good workout.