how do you handle other men with locker room erections?

hotdogmustard

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There was a dude on my college team who got stiff the exact second the water hit his body in the shower. It was completely predictable. When he first joined the team a few guys were sorta freaked out but when they realized it is just how his body worked, everyone began to just accept that as his biology. We had some drinks one night and the topic came up, and I asked him if his habit is to masturbate in the shower. So I suggested that maybe this was the root of his reflex, that his cock was just ready to go when he hit warm water. But with all of the time that I have spent in athletic facilities and locker rooms, his is the only erection I have ever seen.

Reactions: lapdog2001
D

deleted716371

Seen a few semis in the showers. I just ignore it (after checking it out;)) thinking he's probably embarrased about it...

Cubicle showers so no problem with that at my gym haha ;)

dreams69

Loved Member
Media
It happened twice. Two guys came to shower, they were obviously friends, and they got an instant boner as soon as they started showering, they just turned and faced the wall. Also, another time, I started to shower and there was this guy who was already showering with a raging hard-on, he wasn't trying to hide it but wasn't showing off either. Either way, I just didn't care, it´s a guy's thing!

normalkiwi

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'm not talking about pervs who are staring and gawking. just normal dudes (maybe straight, bi or gay) who are showering or going about normal locker room business and happen to have a boner? (it happens).

ignore?

what if you know the dude?

still ignore?

Never come across this, guess id play dumb and ignore it. I'll let you know! haha

MilstarSD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never seen anyone with full erections but enough chubby's when soaping up and stuff and there is never a reason to say anything or acknowledge it, friend or stranger. Its happened to be a few times and I go about my shower and get on to dressing.

D

deleted858776

ive never seen a hard on, maybe a bit of semi from time to time. I would just turn away and give the dude some privacy. If I felt it was intentional, i'd avoid him.

mintjulip3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm not talking about pervs who are staring and gawking. just normal dudes (maybe straight, bi or gay) who are showering or going about normal locker room business and happen to have a boner? (it happens).

ignore?

what if you know the dude?

still ignore?
hey wilderness! Nice looking cock and chest. To answering you question hell no I don't ignore I look! I am straight but I have always had an appreciation for a nice looking well made well hung male anatomy! A nice chest with chest hair turns me on. I prayed to have chest hair when I was young. A nice dick gets my attention. I have never sucked a dick but I have often wondered what it would be like. I have a friend who goes to the gym about the same time I do and we are often in the shower at the same time. He spends an extraordinary amount of time in the steam room and then the shower back to the steam room and them to the shower back to the steam room and back to the shower. When he showers he always has a boner and he has what looks like to be a 8..5 to 9 inch cock. He flaunts it too. I can't help but look. He flops it around until you can't help but notice his cock. I am not turned on by him. He is not my type. Nothing about him give me a hard cock. But I can't help but notice his big cock.
Take care.