how do you handle other men with locker room erections?

mintjulip3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have never seen it happen...or maybe I'm not looking for it. I'd consider it inappropriate in a locker room. But that's just me...

Hey big guy nice cock photos. I have seen a good boner in the locker room and it's to the point you can't help buy notice. He flaunts it until you can 't help but notice. I just notice and go about my businessl

andy_life

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I never go in locker rooms and shower with other naked men i would have a complex if they were all bigger than me!!

Ajax1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you want it to happen it will. Ive hooked up many times at gym or spa & beach. If you wait long enuf the opportunity will happen. Ive sucked a lot of guys who dont consider themselves bi or gay. Ballys spa, 6-7 times. Bathhouse at state beach under shower stall. Sauna at golf resort. Hotel gyms 5-6 times. If a guy is hard and he knows you see it, he's interested. Ive been rebuffed lots too. One guy full on stroked himself while I watched and after he came, he called names, told anyone who came in and reported to desk. Girls at desk told me not to 'cruise'. But it's worth the shot. Sometimes you get a great encounter and it pays off.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you want it to happen it will. Ive hooked up many times at gym or spa & beach. If you wait long enuf the opportunity will happen. Ive sucked a lot of guys who dont consider themselves bi or gay. Ballys spa, 6-7 times. Bathhouse at state beach under shower stall. Sauna at golf resort. Hotel gyms 5-6 times. If a guy is hard and he knows you see it, he's interested. Ive been rebuffed lots too. One guy full on stroked himself while I watched and after he came, he called names, told anyone who came in and reported to desk. Girls at desk told me not to 'cruise'. But it's worth the shot. Sometimes you get a great encounter and it pays off.

Must admit, If I am horny I often "want it to happen" and then let it happen. Feels good to just get hard in and around naked men. Have also seen others with semi's or full hard-ons. It happens. I enjoy it.

jojo91

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd either really enjoy it or find it incredibly rude and inappropriate, as someone who is gay and has seen naked men in locker rooms (school and gym) I'm going to be honest and say: I definitely take a few glances whenever I can and enjoy it but I never even got a semi in those situations because it is what is, I don't do it as a pervert, just as a sexual being.

I once entered a restroom at a mall and saw a young guy, probably 20, walking around with his hard penis in his hands, I looked at him for less than a second and kept walking to the urinals, to me that's just stupid and tasteless, I didn't handle it, I ignored it.

gavlenils

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It has happend to me a few times and always the same reason - a BIG cock is showing off.
Can't help it, but I would never just stand there with a boner so I cover up and get out of there as fast as I can.

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media
If they don't stare at me, and lick their lips or try to touch me with it, I won't say anything. You try to touch me with your dick, and I'll yell "SNAKE!". Needless to say, it will die right there.

Huaimek186

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my youth when I played rugby , we all used to shower in the locker room afterwards .
Just one guy used to get a hard on regularly . I don't think he was turned on seeing other guys naked ,
I think it was just exhibitionism ; he was an ugly bloke but had a nice uncut cock , I think he liked to see people's reaction , but in fact there wasn't any .