how do you handle other men with locker room erections?

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Erections happen. If a guy would get an erection and be showy about it, then it would be very creepy. If a guy would get an erection and another guy would make judgements about it it means that he is actively focussed on it and that would be equally creepy. I think it's something uncommon anyway, but...
...I get erections very easily anywhere and it has happened to me in the showers a few times as well. Don't ask why I get hard so easily, I don't have sexual feelings about my cycling buddies. I guess it's just how I'm wired. I'm glad that I work out and compete with cool guys and not with creeps. The times it happened it never turned into an issue.

Ignoring it is the only way to handle it.

This guy nailed it-

If it happeneds ignore it,
Stick to your self and move along.

Flaunt it your a creep!
Call out another guy - then your a creep!

Mind your own business use the locker room for what it's for changing showering etc.
The locker room. Isn't a penis farm.

KB

Reactions: Road_cyclist

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Check out my post (#436) on this thread:

Are guys more comfortable naked in th locker room than they used to be? | Page 22 | LPSG

All guys (especially younger) fear getting erections in the locker room and shower. This young guy confessed his fear to me, and even told me he was about to get hard while we were naked and alone together in the sauna. I just reassured him that it was OK. Freaking out about it would have only reinforced his behaviour to stay in his swimsuit in the shower, sauna and locker room. By reassuring him that hard ons are normal, he got naked briefly. I think this is the first important step to becoming desensitized to the environment. This is why most older guys don't get hard in the locker room, sauna and open shower no matter how attracted they are to someone else naked in the vicinity-at least I don't. I may chub a little, but that's about it. I was very attracted to this guy, but didn't feel I was getting hard (I have jerked off furiously thinking about him since that encounter though). When I was this guy's age though, I would get hard the second I got naked in a locker room even if I was the only guy there. I have been using locker rooms, saunas, steam rooms and open showers for over 25 years now, so I have been naked around literally thousands of men over those years. Some of them were smoking hot, but I never got hard from it. Later on though, I would get hard thinking about them and would jerk off to it.

I guess the point of this post is that this is something all guys have been through. With time, experience and a little understanding from other guys, it's something that we all learn to control and get over.
Not all guys. I got thoroughly desensitized to that stuff in Japanese public baths as a child. ;)

Chadm12

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I go to the gym frequently and I notice guys checking out my cock but I don't mind if they look. I like it when they admire it. I like the attention so let em look. It's kinda funny the way other guys will move around in the area to get a better look but act like their gathering up their things. Cracks me up. It doesn't go any further.

Reactions: chadstallion

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This guy nailed it-

If it happeneds ignore it,
Stick to your self and move along.

Flaunt it your a creep!
Call out another guy - then your a creep!

Mind your own business use the locker room for what it's for changing showering etc.
The locker room. Isn't a penis farm.

KB

Kudos. It's happened to me, and I have seen others. No one stares, no one is flaunting, just happens sometimes after a rigorous workout.

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Kudos. It's happened to me, and I have seen others. No one stares, no one is flaunting, just happens sometimes after a rigorous workout.

For sure after a work out huge amounts of testerome it's has to go somewhere

Sexycplnj123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can't control a hard-on - impossible.

You can control masturbation.

You don't shame males for getting hard.

Stop shaming male sexuality.

In Japan, they celebration the erect penis.
They don't celebrate them in men's locker rooms. And if you are a grown man who can't control himself enough that he suddenly gets elections in a public place with strangers then you have a problem.

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
As others have said I've never seen it happen before.

They happen. I've had them. But I reckon its uncommon.

They don't celebrate them in men's locker rooms. And if you are a grown man who can't control himself enough that he suddenly gets elections in a public place with strangers then you have a problem.

What exactly is the problem I might have?

Sexycplnj123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They happen. I've had them. But I reckon its uncommon.

What exactly is the problem I might have?

What problem? Walking around in a public locker room with a hard on is a problem. And if you can't control yourself in a situation like that you have an issue you should get help for. It's called lewdness.
No one wants to see your hard dick in a locker room after working out. It's not what they are there for.

Reactions: Hatt_101

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
What problem? Walking around in a public locker room with a hard on is a problem. And if you can't control yourself in a situation like that you have an issue you should get help for. It's called lewdness.
No one wants to see your hard dick in a locker room after working out. It's not what they are there for.

That's your judgement. It is what you think of it. What you think of it is certainly not my problem, and it says more about you than about me. My cycling buddies do what is the best thing to do: ignore it and get on with the showering, just like I do. We're there to shower. Nothing else. Guys get hard ons, and some get them very easily. Get over it.

By the way. Nice profile. It seems you have no difficulties yourself to show your hard cock to strangers...? ;)

Reactions: BIGBULL29

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I saw a locker room hardon today. First time I ever saw one for certain. I was at my locker and the guy, 40 something, was standing just outside the shower room toweling off. It was busy in the locker room with lots of guys coming and going, many nude. This guys dick was slanted down slightly but was positively hard.

I figured he was lucky cause he had a towel in his hands at such an awkward moment.

He walked out toward the locker area holding the towel in front of him, but instead of going to his locker he stopped at the scale, put the towel on a shelf running along the wall where the the scale is locatedand leisurely weighed in naked. The nude weigh in is very common in this gym but not for a guy with a renegade cock. From my vantage of the scale I saw only his ass. I guess his boner may have subsided quickly or he just did not care.

It was a curiosity because as I said I have never seen an unequivocal hardon in the lockers before. But it was not shocking and his mannerism was nonchalant. He certainly was not touching himself or anything.

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Are the showers private? He probably just jacked off in the shower and was still kind of hard. Probably was also getting a thrill out of walking around semi hard. Just a guess..

I saw a locker room hardon today. First time I ever saw one for certain. I was at my locker and the guy, 40 something, was standing just outside the shower room toweling off. It was busy in the locker room with lots of guys coming and going, many nude. This guys dick was slanted down slightly but was positively hard.

I figured he was lucky cause he had a towel in his hands at such an awkward moment.

He walked out toward the locker area holding the towel in front of him, but instead of going to his locker he stopped at the scale, put the towel on a shelf running along the wall where the the scale is locatedand leisurely weighed in naked. The nude weigh in is very common in this gym but not for a guy with a renegade cock. From my vantage of the scale I saw only his ass. I guess his boner may have subsided quickly or he just did not care.

It was a curiosity because as I said I have never seen an unequivocal hardon in the lockers before. But it was not shocking and his mannerism was nonchalant. He certainly was not touching himself or anything.