How do you hang?

Do you hang in the same or opposite direction of your dominant hand (when clothed)?

• same

Votes: 165 36.3%
  • opposite

Votes: 289 63.7%

• Total voters

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I put opposite (right handed, dress left), but in fact, when soft, it's pretty much vertical and can go left or right practically indifferently. But as soon as I begin to get hard, it goes very much to the left and fully erect has a decided left curve. With some people though you can see this in the soft cock.

artyhungman

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hang str8 down, points str8 up ...... hangs down left trouser leg, will occasionally shove it the other way if I fancy a change. . Write left handed, normally jack off right handed ... am ambidextrous for somethings like painting, or sawing wood. :biggrin1:

raj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm right handed and it seems my whole body favors my right side...even my dick!

Media
Right-handed to write. Ambidexterous for "fun"! Dress left, but can also go right. Go figure!? I'm just glad everything works, and that I've got options.:biggrin1:

Didn't this get discussed in another thread recently?

Pbear13

Experimental Member
Media
I'm just a little confused. When I was young, I was left handed. When I started school, the school made me right handed because "it's the intelligent thing to do, smart people are right handed" or some bullshit like that. However I do still dress to the left.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pbear13 said:
I'm just a little confused. When I was young, I was left handed. When I started school, the school made me right handed because "it's the intelligent thing to do, smart people are right handed" or some bullshit like that. However I do still dress to the left.

A little research re. past presidents reveal that the more intelligent ones have been left handed, for what it's worth since you no longer have that teacher! Now, as far as their hang, you're have to ask someone besides me, for example Monica for Clinton.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am right handed. I dress to the right. When naked or freeballing, I hang to the left. When erect, it hangs down just a little from straight out and to the left. Curves to the left hangs to the left.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm originally left-handed, "re-trained" to write right-handed, now more ambidextrous...depends on what I'm writing and with what ibstrument. I do other things completely lefty, like play catch and shoot (firearms). I'd rather take photos "left-eyed", but camera with the viewfinder in the right place are nearly impossible to find.

I hang pretty much down the middle (sometimnes slgihtly right of center if my balls are hanging especially low), usually dress left, but can go either way -- sometimes just for variety. I erect right up the middle.

pexman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As you can see from my photos, my cock soft hangs to the left looking straight on at me. Erect it also stands slightly to the left. Doesn't really bother me at all.

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
IntactMale said:
I've found that most people, when clothed, hang in the opposite direction of their dominant hand. It might just be part of the law of averages since most people are right handed. I just want to test this with a larger group of people.

This is true for most people.

I'm a lefty and it hangs to the right :smile: .

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pbear13 said:
When I started school, the school made me right handed because "it's the intelligent thing to do, smart people are right handed" or some bullshit like that.

Yes, typical claptrap. Some years ago I was suffering through a physics lecture at MIT when someone took a quickie survey about right/left handers. It turned out that the percentage of lefties in the class was some two to three times higher than the national average.

All the little folding desks in the lecture hall were for righties, of course.

Nobody asked about hanging, though. Not surprising, as MIT wasn't much of a "party" school.