How do you hide it?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Aug 2, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

wranglersRbad: I have difficulty hiding my "junk".  I have little balls, but my penis, when soft, is about 11&1/2 inches long and about 9&1/2 inches around (A bit thicker than a soda can).  My wife says that because of this, I look like I have an erection  all the time ( a fairly large one at that) and it is offensive.  I have found underwear to keep it in my shorts (most of the time), but it is so thick, it can always be seen.  I found that the Levis over size jeans about two sizes too big do the trick, but nothing else works.  It can be embarrassing.  My mother in law has even noticed it and says it looks like a baseball bat in my pants.  Any suggestions?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Sure. Push it down and back, between your legs.

And walk funny.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Rich2003: Tuck it in your sock record breaker.

4. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: first off, using tighty whities will greatly reduce it. Then you can acccompany that with either bicycle shorts or a "gaff"... a gaff is a device used to greatly minimize or completely get rid of the appearance of a bulge. You can find one on Ebay for around $25. Good luck

5. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

I can't conceal the bulge without discomfort; I don't deal well with discomfort. I don't bother trying to hide the fact that I have a cock.

6. Imported

Gold Member

aj2181: How do I hide it?

I don't.

I have no reason to be ashamed of anything so why go all out to acomodate other people.

7. Imported

Gold Member

ThighSlapper: I usually just wear basic white briefs.
    But the ONLY time I do that is for work. It would be a bit inappropriate in that realm to have it there for all to see.

But outside of the building, all bets are off. I either freeball or wear boxers. Anyone coming to my house may be a bit put off at first, but oh well.....

8. Imported

Gold Member

strate8: WranglersRbad
    Fatter than a soda can...SOFT!? How the heck do you think you are going to hide THAT meat??

9. Imported

Gold Member

strate8: Besides, why hide it? You have a gift. If people see it, oh well. Let them be jealous! ::)

10. Imported

Gold Member

wranglersRbad: Jealousy Im not worried about, I just don't want people to think I am walking around with a raging hard on

11. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: [quote author=strate8 link=board=clothing;num=1059822135;start=0#8 date=08/10/03 at 21:56:00]Besides, why hide it?  You have a gift.  If people see it, oh well.  Let them be jealous! ::)[/quote]
    Yea, strate8. Alot of times the public consists of more than just jealous guys and hot chicks. Alot of times one does not want to show off their enormous penis to children, old people, relatives, or the boss.

Draft saved Draft deleted