How do you hide it?

wranglersRbad: I have difficulty hiding my "junk".  I have little balls, but my penis, when soft, is about 11&1/2 inches long and about 9&1/2 inches around (A bit thicker than a soda can).  My wife says that because of this, I look like I have an erection  all the time ( a fairly large one at that) and it is offensive.  I have found underwear to keep it in my shorts (most of the time), but it is so thick, it can always be seen.  I found that the Levis over size jeans about two sizes too big do the trick, but nothing else works.  It can be embarrassing.  My mother in law has even noticed it and says it looks like a baseball bat in my pants.  Any suggestions?

gigantikok: first off, using tighty whities will greatly reduce it. Then you can acccompany that with either bicycle shorts or a "gaff"... a gaff is a device used to greatly minimize or completely get rid of the appearance of a bulge. You can find one on Ebay for around $25. Good luck

aj2181: How do I hide it?

I don't.

I have no reason to be ashamed of anything so why go all out to acomodate other people.

ThighSlapper: I usually just wear basic white briefs.
But the ONLY time I do that is for work. It would be a bit inappropriate in that realm to have it there for all to see.

But outside of the building, all bets are off. I either freeball or wear boxers. Anyone coming to my house may be a bit put off at first, but oh well.....

strate8: WranglersRbad
Fatter than a soda can...SOFT!? How the heck do you think you are going to hide THAT meat??

strate8: Besides, why hide it? You have a gift. If people see it, oh well. Let them be jealous! ::)

wranglersRbad: Jealousy Im not worried about, I just don't want people to think I am walking around with a raging hard on

gigantikok: [quote author=strate8 link=board=clothing;num=1059822135;start=0#8 date=08/10/03 at 21:56:00]Besides, why hide it?  You have a gift.  If people see it, oh well.  Let them be jealous! ::)[/quote]
Yea, strate8. Alot of times the public consists of more than just jealous guys and hot chicks. Alot of times one does not want to show off their enormous penis to children, old people, relatives, or the boss.

CAT MAN ME

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
During the warm spring and summer days, I'll wear boxer short that at times reveal, an erection . I'm normal size and also cut. It doesn't matter to me. As Iv'e said before, when at the doctor's office for a medical appointment during the winter season, I'm wearing my favorite warm and layered winter kiddie clothes including snug overalls with leotards underneath. When told to undress completely, I'll have a hard on while still clothed and savor feeling each snug layer being stripped off before seeing the doctor(female). Soon, all clothes are off and I'm baring everything with a nice size erection. I'm in decent shape and proud to show it all, as that's what the doctor and nurse want to see, already noticing at at first what looks like a healthy man, before examining my naked gowned body. No shame nor embarrassment showing it all, just having a normal male reaction under the circumstances.