How do you hook up with "straight men"

302MouthWatering

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm curious to know about gay guys that only prefer to suck "straight" men off. Where do you find them? How do you spark a convo with a straight guy and turn that into having his dick down your throat?

Reactions: hungbull90

Laget

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think there is such thing a gay man who is sucking only straight guys.
I have sucked only a few straight guys. Probably I'm getting them because I never chase straight guys.

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Probably I'm getting them because I never chase straight guys.

I can relate. I don't go looking for them, I'm pretty flamboyant since I'm out and proud and I mean I'm always surprised as to how many manly straight guys walk up to me when no one is looking and start asking me all sorts of questions.

Reactions: jpk338 and Dobbs

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
By definition, heterosexual men are not particularly interested in having sex with other men.

Yes, but - - -

There are guys who cruise gay pickup venues and claim to be straight. I don't argue - I'm game if they are game. Some guys simply will not admit to being bi or gay, some gays fetishize that behavior and the end result is some folks get what they want in a way that is palatable for them.

Reactions: Dobbs

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, but - - -

There are guys who cruise gay pickup venues and claim to be straight. I don't argue - I'm game if they are game. Some guys simply will not admit to being bi or gay, some gays fetishize that behavior and the end result is some folks get what they want in a way that is palatable for them.

Yeah, I know that's the case. But obviously the vast majority of those guys are not actually heterosexual. So why do we keep referring to them here as "straight guys"? Does "straight" actually mean something different from heterosexual?

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I know that's the case. But obviously the vast majority of those guys are not actually heterosexual. So why do we keep referring to them here as "straight guys"? Does "straight" actually mean something different from heterosexual?

I refer to them as straight because they refer to themselves as straight. When I'm working on getting laid I'm not going to get bogged down on the semantics of straight and "straight."

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The world is filled with closeted bisexuals who get persecuted by heterosexuals for not being straight enough or by homosexuals for not being gay enough.

I hope for the day when people can fuck whoever they want and nobody cares to give them a label.

This is true. I would add that "Straight" and "Gay" are identitarian labels and therefore generally their usage furthers the cultural obsession with sexual identities and identity purism.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I refer to them as straight because they refer to themselves as straight. When I'm working on getting laid I'm not going to get bogged down on the semantics of straight and "straight."

Of course for practical purposes you wouldn't concern yourself with it in that context. But this is a different context now. Retrospectively, what point is there in referring to men who hook up with other men as "Straight"? To me it would just seem to effect the obscuring of the truth of the matter.

This is true. I would add that "Straight" and "Gay" are identitarian labels and therefore generally their usage furthers the cultural obsession with sexual identities and identity purism.
"Identity purism" is an obsession of LSPG. Probably because straight men are in relatively short supply here and objects of desire, therefore a precious commodity. It doesn't exist in this heightened form in the real world, except in closed communities where there is particular competition for male sexual partners.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Of course for practical purposes you wouldn't concern yourself with it in that context. But this is a different context now. Retrospectively, what point is there in referring to men who hook up with other men as "Straight"? To me it would just seem to effect the obscuring of the truth of the matter.

If we are tabulating a scientific paper on the topic it would matter a great deal. However we're talking about how people in a non-scientific setting refer to themselves and justify actions that are at variance with strict reality. I found life gets more relaxed when you let things go that are not urgently important to the situation at hand. If I'm looking at a guy for a mutual sexual experience, he can say he' Dolly Parton for all I care at that moment. Is it accurate - hell no. If I let that go am I going to get laid? You betcha.
From a technical point of view you are 100% correct. In the setting we're talking about it is low on the importance scale, in my opinion.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It seems to me that when many people are asked about their sexual identity, they choose the label that they wish the world to know them as rather than who they have sex with or what they are thinking. The truth probably lies somewhere between a combination of all three factors.

I haven’t read the book yet, nor do I have any idea how whiteness gets into this, but the author appears to have some insight into how having sex with another guy can be normal.

Not Gay: Sex between Straight White Men
Jane Ward (Author)

Ward illustrates that sex between straight white men allows them to leverage whiteness and masculinity to authenticate their heterosexuality in the context of sex with men. By understanding their same-sex sexual practice as meaningless, accidental, or even necessary, straight white men can perform homosexual contact in heterosexual ways. These sex acts are not slippages into a queer way of being or expressions of a desired but unarticulated gay identity. Instead, Ward argues, they reveal the fluidity and complexity that characterizes all human sexual desire. In the end, Ward’s analysis offers a new way to think about heterosexuality—not as the opposite or absence of homosexuality, but as its own unique mode of engaging in homosexual sex, a mode characterized by pretense.