How do you hook up with "straight men"

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm curious to know about gay guys that only prefer to suck "straight" men off. Where do you find them? How do you spark a convo with a straight guy and turn that into having his dick down your throat?
Maybe in this day and age the labels of home or hetro get ditched.
With sexual liberation so prevalent and guys happy to fuck and suck anything on offer the chance is there to take away restricting labels and just go for a totally sexually liberated society - then guys who wanted to suck a cock, fuck an ass or be fucked would be free to experiment to find sexual fulfilment.

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You know, gay or bi men who call men who have sex with men "straight" does one thing -- it emasculates and humiliates those who are comfortable and brave enough to say, "I'm gay" or "I'm bisexual."
So, why in the hell do people persist in creating this class of men and putting them on a pedestal?
I understand the psychological benefits for each side -- the gay/bi guy gets to reward his fetish and the "straight guy" gets to pretend he's "more manly" and more importantly, "more normal" -- both of which are an insult to everyone else -- but dear God, it needs to stop.
Again, who the hell creates a situation wherein they need to pass off a fetish as some type form of "normal."
And if you want to get into the whole "sexual i.d." business, then it is high time you start identifying these men for who and what they are -- bisexual men. They ARE NOT STRAIGHT. They ARE bisexual.
And that is okay.

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Not interested in str8 men! Who really is?

Men who have gaslighted themselves into believing some fantasy that straight men are willing to have gay sexual relations -- which simultaneously puts them in a subservient, humiliating hierarchy. Men who have sex with men are bisexual. Period.
You can say, "straight identifying men who have sex with men" but that doesn't make them straight.
People need to stop the gaslighting about this issue. Jesus.

Reactions: rd62624 and malakos

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As often as I practically can, I prefer to use the terms heterosexual, bisexual, and homosexual. These are actually technical terms that describe sexual orientation. "Straight" is an identity that only roughly has something to do with heterosexuality but is really more about a type of demeanor, conduct, and lifestyle. I don't see any legitimate use for it. It would appear to mostly serve the interests of those who are trying to cover up personal insecurities. It's based off of stereotypes of how "normal", "masculine" men are "supposed" to be. Some of the ideals attributed to the archetype of the "Straight Man" don't even come across to me as decent ideals (despite the fact that I hold to what I would call traditional values).

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As often as I practically can, I prefer to use the terms heterosexual, bisexual, and homosexual. These are actually technical terms that describe sexual orientation. "Straight" is an identity that only roughly has something to do with heterosexuality but is really more about a type of demeanor, conduct, and lifestyle. I don't see any legitimate use for it. It would appear to mostly serve the interests of those who are trying to cover up personal insecurities. It's based off of stereotypes of how "normal", "masculine" men are "supposed" to be. Some of the ideals attributed to the archetype of the "Straight Man" don't even come across to me as decent ideals (despite the fact that I hold to what I would call traditional values).
As a great admirer of Frasier its Niles playing the straight man while Frasier acts like an old drag queen on heat - just a turn of phrase so please done get upset - and yet both into the seduction of the ladies, very much ladies men, so much for perceived stereotyping.

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If someone self-identifies as "straight," that's their business. Same with self-identifying as gay or bi. Their id is their business. However, encouraging their id when it is not true or mixed up does little except add insult to injury to everyone else. As someone above mentioned, you're partaking in their gaslighting.

Reactions: handcuffsfan4

If they are willing and I like them, i will definitely go with anyone then. But my rules will apply.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not at all. If someone wants to believe they are "straight" while having m2m relations, that's their business. The rest of the world should not buy into it.
Know one knows what goes on behind closed doors, right? So a man who idenifies and is perceived by his friends as straight or hetero, whatever you want to call it could be bisexual in the privacy of his own home .

Reactions: Heat

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in my experience, i have never propositioned a straight man for anything sexual.... the ones who i have fooled around with always approached me, and have done so with discretion and assured discretion from me.... i never judge or try to label them, but rather try to empathize and indulge their curiosity in a safe and comfortable environment.... i do always pose the question: "why me?", which is generally answered with: "because i feel comfortable doing this with you"....

at the end of the day with such people, i don't exactly see it as a gay sexual experience as much as it's just 2 guys fooling around together without pretense.... once it becomes a 'gay' thing as opposed to a 'guy' thing, the context changes and things can get awkward.... frankly, i find it feels good to be a gay man who is able to make a straight man comfortable enough to try something they may never have experienced or will.... not all gay men can....

I prefer to use the terms heterosexual, bisexual, and homosexual. These are actually technical terms that describe sexual orientation.
The terms heterosexual and homosexual aren't really neutral or fixed descriptors of orientation. They were invented in the late c19th by the medical profession to pathologise sexuality. Heterosexuality was first defined as "morbid sexual passion for one of the opposite sex". Despite their neoclassical ring (an odd hybrid of Latin and Greek), the words have only been in common usage over the last 100 years. They are freighted with social meaning and subject to change.

Reactions: cedarizzo

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The terms heterosexual and homosexual aren't really neutral or fixed descriptors of orientation. They were invented in the late c19th by the medical profession to pathologise sexuality. Heterosexuality was first defined as "morbid sexual passion for one of the opposite sex". Despite their neoclassical ring (an odd hybrid of Latin and Greek), the words have only been in common usage over the last 100 years. They are freighted with social meaning and subject to change.

Yes, I'm aware of the history of the terms. My impression of their current usage, however, is that they have become fairly neutral terms that generally merely describe which sex(es) one finds oneself sexually drawn to. Being an individual who has interactions with circles of religious conservatives, traditionalists, and other variants of social rightism, I'm also aware that some of them persist in using homosexual in a pathologizing sense (though more often they prefer a moralizing and antagonistic approach than a pitying one). But those folks, at least in my world, have represented the fringe, so the former neutralized usage has been dominant.

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is too much "thinking" going on here. The last time i met a guy was at a gas station. He was driving an 18 wheeler and asked me how to get to a certain place. I told him and mentioned that he had a great looking truck and with that he asked if I wanted to see the "inside". I said Yes and I got laid.
Another time i was standing in line waiting to get a sandwich at a deli and started talking to the guy in front of me and one thing led to another, I gave him a BJ and we have become good friends. He is married with kids, but the wife will not give head, so he comes to me.
Quit trying to figure things out. Go with the flow. I like blue collar guys the most. I have been meeting up with truckers since i was 18. They are a great group of people.

Matt_L

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would assume that the "straight" guys who would let another guy suck him of must be bisexual or at least curious.

I suppose the easiest method would be meeting them when they are on a night out and have a couple of beers in them. Guys get pretty horny with a drink in them and I suppose if they are some what inclined to go with a guy they will be more easily persuaded if they have some Dutch courage!

But I think they aren't totally straight if they are willing to engage in anything sexual with a guy... but that's just me.

Reactions: Heat and 693987

Yes, I'm aware of the history of the terms. My impression of their current usage, however, is that they have become fairly neutral terms that generally merely describe which sex(es) one finds oneself sexually drawn to. Being an individual who has interactions with circles of religious conservatives, traditionalists, and other variants of social rightism, I'm also aware that some of them persist in using homosexual in a pathologizing sense (though more often they prefer a moralizing and antagonistic approach than a pitying one). But those folks, at least in my world, have represented the fringe, so the former neutralized usage has been dominant.
Many think 'homosexual' has too much clinical baggage to be neutral (carrying lingering negative associations with mental illness and the stigma of criminality). It's the word naturally favoured by social and religious conservatives, as in "homosexual lifestyle". It may not be derogatory but it is considered a loaded term. https://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/23/fashion/gays-lesbians-the-term-homosexual.html