How do you hunt studs?

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, I figure this is a perfect thread for me to start because it has to do with hunting studs :tongue: . This applies to everyone who loves a nice, sizable cock, but I admit I'm particularly interested in what the other ladies have to say. How much do you actively seek well-endowed men? Before you get with a guy do you try to find out what he's packing, or do you just go for it and take your chances? I've been struggling with this a little. A guy's size matters to me but sometimes there doesn't seem to be a good way to make that determination before, ya know :wink: :tongue: . I admit, if I don't know what he's packing and then I see it for the first time, it's quite a thrill if he turns out to be large, but sometimes I wish the hung ones would, I don't know, have a special scent or something??:rolleyes:

Capritom

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
stud_hunter said:
OK, I figure this is a perfect thread for me to start because it has to do with hunting studs :tongue: . This applies to everyone who loves a nice, sizable cock, but I admit I'm particularly interested in what the other ladies have to say. How much do you actively seek well-endowed men? Before you get with a guy do you try to find out what he's packing, or do you just go for it and take your chances? I've been struggling with this a little. A guy's size matters to me but sometimes there doesn't seem to be a good way to make that determination before, ya know :wink: :tongue: . I admit, if I don't know what he's packing and then I see it for the first time, it's quite a thrill if he turns out to be large, but sometimes I wish the hung ones would, I don't know, have a special scent or something??:rolleyes:

Why not just try some online connecting where you can invite the guy to post you a photo of what he's got?

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know you want to hear from girls. I asked my GF, she told me that, it would not be that easy. Most guys she met were average and even below average. She only met one guy large, I am the largest she ever met.
She says there is no way she could had told my size fron others on clothes.
Perhaps in the 70's and 80's when guys wore tight jeans, the buldge would had been obvious , not today.
To avoid further dissappointments, and issues w getting intimate w a guy that is not measuring up to your expectations, my advise would be to post in internet sites your preference, in that way only the desired target segment of the male population will respond.

Asking openly a guy about his size before getting intimate could backfire. You could intimidate the guy, you could make him feel you are shallow, or , in my case, if a girl were to ask me that, it would lead me to think, size is all that matters, I would feel like a sex toy. I have been there. It was fun only up untill I wanted more than just raw sex, there was nothing there to explore, it is a little difficult to explain, a man feeling used....but it happens.

Hope I helped. ( we, GF too)

Reactions: hunghorse30

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ok you asked for this one stud_hunter... A stud finder of course :biggrin1: avab le at any one of your neighborhood hardware stores :flirt: :naughty:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wish I knew. I've thought about asking guys outright about what they're packing, but I don't want to embarrass them or make them feel uncomfortable. Most of the time you can't tell what's underneath their slacks/jeans unless they're a show-er. If they're a grow-er, there's no way to tell! What to do, what to do . . .

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
I wish I knew. I've thought about asking guys outright about what they're packing, but I don't want to embarrass them or make them feel uncomfortable. Most of the time you can't tell what's underneath their slacks/jeans unless they're a show-er. If they're a grow-er, there's no way to tell! What to do, what to do . . .

Yeah, I've thought about asking guys straight out too, but you're right it might make them feel uncomfortable. Still if I'm thinking about getting with a guy I think I have a right to know what he's bringing to the party so to speak. Actually I've been fairly lucky because the last couple flings I've had were with guys who are nicely endowed. But you're right about the grower vs. shower thing. The last guy I was with was tiny when he was soft but an 8-inch pleasure machine when hard :tongue: .
As for the word of mouth thing, that does sometimes work but only if I happen to talk to someone who happens to know what that particular guy is packing. So that doesn't happen too much.
Indeed, mercurial, what to do, what to do. Whoa is us :confused: .

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL.

That's a tough one anyway...I have no experience in stud hunting, nor do I want any. However:

Maybe grope him...as you're flirting etc, a sly 'feel'. Or 'grind'

I know I got hard doing that the night I met my last girlfriend. I can't dance so what other reason could she have had for going out with me? :p

Anyway, I would use your sexuality and touching that only a hot girl can do. I wouldn't use the internet because its very dodgy, there are a lot of crazy people out there...of course I'm cool but I'm not in your 'area' (pun).

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Besides possibly not wanting to make a guy uncomforable, I think another issue is I might not want the guy to think his cock size is the most important thing about him. I think it depends on what kind of relationship it's looking like. Since I'm not looking for something committed at the moment, there are really 2 kinds of relationships for me right now - friends w/benefits and 1-night stands. If a guy is looking like a 1-night stand I can see myself possibly cutting to the chase and asking him what he's packing, if I'm just looking for a good time and some good cums :tongue: . If the guy is looking like he might have friends w/benefits potential, his cock size is still important to me but personality factors become important too. In that case I suppose the best strategy is probably to do some petting and drop below the Mason-Dixon line, if you know what I mean :wink: .

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
Still if I'm thinking about getting with a guy I think I have a right to know what he's bringing to the party so to speak. :confused: .

That is interesting. Would that be a reciprocal right???
How would a guy be able to exercise such right to know???

Should we get into "catalogs" in the near future?? then I would be able to exrcise my right to know....ass...breasts....kitty..( pussies , wett, narrow..)....labias.....flat stomachs???
where are we leading ourselves???:confused:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pichulon said:
That is interesting. Would that be a reciprocal right???
How would a guy be able to exercise such right to know???

Should we get into "catalogs" in the near future?? then I would be able to exrcise my right to know....ass...breasts....kitty..( pussies , wett, narrow..)....labias.....flat stomachs???
where are we leading ourselves???:confused:

I suppose it's not a "right" to know. I should have said I'd "like to know."

nicolas204

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
stud_hunter said:
Yeah, I've thought about asking guys straight out too, but you're right it might make them feel uncomfortable. Still if I'm thinking about getting with a guy I think I have a right to know what he's bringing to the party so to speak. Actually I've been fairly lucky because the last couple flings I've had were with guys who are nicely endowed. But you're right about the grower vs. shower thing. The last guy I was with was tiny when he was soft but an 8-inch pleasure machine when hard :tongue: .
As for the word of mouth thing, that does sometimes work but only if I happen to talk to someone who happens to know what that particular guy is packing. So that doesn't happen too much.
Indeed, mercurial, what to do, what to do. Whoa is us :confused: .

You put up a post like this one and you lie in waiting till we come to you, LOL :wink: !

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I've never had a problem being asked, and I'm not even hung. I can't imagine a lot of guys would have a problem being asked if it was just for a casual fling. Its a bit weird but a turn on too. However you can forget about us thinking in terms of a relationship after that.

You sound like a woman that clearly hunts her men. In that case, what are you ashamed to ask for?

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a perfect thread for me, it reflects a problem I face just the same when I'm on a stud prowl.

It is indeed difficult to figure out what a guy is packing. Of course, my looks sneak at his crotch area, to find out what he is packing. Sometimes I'm successful with that, if he has an obvious bulge in his pants that shows he is hung, but those cases are exceptions, unfortunately. Of course, there are more definite ways to find out, such as doing the "stud grip" (feel him up), or dancing very close and try to evaluate by what you feel, but men tend to misunderstood this as green lights all the way to the bed. I can't blame them, I guess I'd understand it the same way if I was in their position. Then there's also the way of directing the banter at those subjects and check out his reactions. Requires he is open-minded enough to talk about sex, but you have to check out the underlying responses. Of course, he will talk himself bigger than he is, in many cases, but there are signs that he could be shorter than he says.

I think there's no silver bullet in this question. If he has a good body and some charms, he doesn't have to be super-hung. Of course I very much prefer hung guys, but as long as he isn't too small, we can find ways to work around that issue.

nicolas204

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Doc said:
Personally I've never had a problem being asked, and I'm not even hung. I can't imagine a lot of guys would have a problem being asked if it was just for a casual fling. Its a bit weird but a turn on too. However you can forget about us thinking in terms of a relationship after that.

You sound like a woman that clearly hunts her men. In that case, what are you ashamed to ask for?

I agree with Doc on this accept for the "us not thinking in terms of a relationship after that" part. I find it a real turn on for a woman to fish around that question and for her to be openly interested in size. It's a very playful thing and I think the woman can always tell by my equaly playful responses that I'm packing something she's going to like :wink: ... If a guy's not hung, you'll most probably perceive it by his reactions to your probing... A perfect chance to politely move on and bring your hunt elsewhere...